“A little gem”

Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #45 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had never visited Kuala Lumpur before and only did so as a stopover on my way to Australia. However this hotel was brilliant! It is ideally situated and within walking distance of the shopping centres, monorail, Petronas Towers and Menara. The hotel was very clean, spacious, and the staff were very courteous and helpful. The rooms were to a good standard and had all the usual facilities. The breakfast was delightful and as I had upgraded to privilege I had a free limo car from the airport and a pleasant dining room. The Hard Rock Cafe is attached to the hotel and provided a good evening without having to go too far. I enjoyed it so much that I booked a 5 night stay on my stopover on my return journey and even met my sister there.

Room Tip: I had a very good room as I had upgraded, I am uncertain as to the size of the other rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at Concorde because I had to attend a conference at a nearby hotel. I chose this hotel because of its reasonable rate at such a strategic location.

It was just about 10 minutes walk away from KLCC Twin Towers. You could also take the monorail at nearby Bukit Nanas station and two stations away, you will reach the famous Jalan Bukit Bintang.

My stay in Concorde had been pleasant. The staff were friendly and courteous and I enjoyed my breakfast. I experienced warm reception when I was there and I would certainly go back there if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the waiters at the hotel restaurant are not friendly. they never smiled at all. the hotel was clean, the pool is not so attractive for those who bring their children. and this is the part that i hate the most : I lost my RM 100 baby blanket! i didn't know how it happened but it just lost! and there's nothing they could do about it. very disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

First of all, as I am driving, I found the hotel car park is very badly designed. It required a certain walking distance and the car park looks like not guarded.

Then, I did feel disappointed when I first stepped into the room, it is so small. Then I found out it was due to my hubby wrongly booked the superior room instead of deluxe room. The room is recently renovated, very simple design doesn't look luxury like some 5-stars hotel.

However, look at the bright side, this hotel is close to many nearby shopping mall. And... they provide great buffet breakfast. After the big breakfast, it kept my full till late afternoon. It is more like brunch than a breakfast. This is really added mark on my review.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my second stay at the Concorde Kuala Lumpur. Having arrived late at the airport, I wanted to quickly get a good rest. I was not disappointed. Check-in was quick and painless. The staff were courteous and helpful. We decided to have dinner in our room. Dialled room service and the response was quick. The Soto and Fried Noodles were good. The breakfast array at the Melting Pot was also good. The variety of dishes served was more than enough to satisfy each person's taste. My only complaint is there were customers from the middle east who wasted lots of good food.

The Concorde is within walking to night spots and the Bukit Nanas monorail station should you want to get to the shopping areas in Bukit Bintang. I hope the Concorde would retain it's 4-star rating and not increase it. For a 4-star rated hotel, it certainly delivers a 5-star service at an affordable rate.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good and Nice Hotel Room.

The hotel upgrade my room to Deluxe Room where more comfortable beds and view i can view the Twin Tower at night. and guess what?? I can play my own DVD movie inside my room as they provide us DVD player.

The hotel also offered me Concorde Rewards programme where I can enjoy great saving with Concorde KL even last minute booking.

The room is great and I can say clean and calm. Atmosphere in the room just like making you want to sleep.

Bathroom is spacious. Rain shower provided but no bathtub. Great amenties and breakfast also EXCELLENT.

Located just beside Hard Rock Cafe KL and nearby Bukit Nanas Monorail. And just a step walk, I can visit the KL Tower.

Room Tip: Good Choice of hotel with great location and great savings plus great bed.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The HOTEL Atmospher was very nice and also the staffs were very helpful the rooms were in good condition as we had two bedrooms interconnected .the breakfast was great with various teas milks fruits candies breads juices candies .. the hard rock cafe was a big surprise we realy enjoyed it .before my trip i had read in some reviews they had mentioned about smokers floor and area in the hotel ,honestly i must disagree this matter because during our six nights stay i didnt sense any smoke in the hotel ,also i went to other floors to check for smoke smells be sure that smoking is forbiden in all sections of the hotel even in your own room the candies and swwets for ramadan eydolfitr was so nice at the entrance lobby.
at the end i have to appreciate hotel mangement and polite staffs for their kindness and attentions,
My family cant wait for next trip to malaysia and superior stay at concorde hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family