I booked a double bed room for 2 persons on the 16th floor; good city view yet the cupboard was too small to fit single person's clothes and certainly no space for your bags -but beside your bed!
The wifi is limited to two devices only (funny)!! The housekeeping is below standards, I left the sign to make my room only to come and see it as I left with the sign thrown under my door inside the room! Shower space is too small and you got to be shorter than 180 cm in order to enjoy your shower. No electric socket for electrical shavers or hairdryers, so you better be good at using the blades.
Good luck with your choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located within Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Mid Valley is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retail shops featuring a smorgasboard of fashion, food, entertainment and family fun. Featuring two categories of well-appointed rooms and equipped with modern amenities, 646-room hotel comprises of Superior and Deluxe rooms with internet broadband, that is offered free to residential guests. For dining and relaxation, the 24 hours Citi Cafe is located at Hotel's lobby whereas the Citi Lounge is ideal for evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cititel Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur