Its strategic location for shopping at MidValley..or if your pocket is thick enough, just proceed to the next door Gardens Mall.If you want more slightly bigger room,choose superior type.It is also good value for money since it is the cheapest ,compared to two other main hotels next door but yet it offers overall good service . if i want to bring the full batallion of the family, be prepared to get more rooms as they are quite small.
p/s....Pls change the weight scale in the bathroom as my wife was screaming like mad since she thought she suddenly gained weight..Suddenly i gained another 4 kilos too....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located within Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Mid Valley is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retail shops featuring a smorgasboard of fashion, food, entertainment and family fun. Featuring two categories of well-appointed rooms and equipped with modern amenities, 646-room hotel comprises of Superior and Deluxe rooms with internet broadband, that is offered free to residential guests. For dining and relaxation, the 24 hours Citi Cafe is located at Hotel's lobby whereas the Citi Lounge is ideal for evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cititel Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur