Nice hotel with neat rooms, Excellent location with huge mall attached to it, Excellent value for money. Rooms are little smaller that is okay. Only one thing negative is when I had to start back to airport early in the morning on 5th, water was too cold in the shower and there was no hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located within Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Mid Valley is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retail shops featuring a smorgasboard of fashion, food, entertainment and family fun. Featuring two categories of well-appointed rooms and equipped with modern amenities, 646-room hotel comprises of Superior and Deluxe rooms with internet broadband, that is offered free to residential guests. For dining and relaxation, the 24 hours Citi Cafe is located at Hotel's lobby whereas the Citi Lounge is ideal for evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cititel Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur