If you have a list of things to shop at Mid Valley Mega Mall but you need to have a budget place to stay then this would be the hotel for you. This hotel has a direct entrance to the shopping mall so if you have too many shopping bags in your hand then you can just pop in to your room, leave your bags and go shopping again. Our room was a twin bed room. It was quite small but it was clean. I don't recommend for family since the room was small. We stayed here for 1 night and we had a good internet price for RM180. The buffet breakfast was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located within Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, Cititel Mid Valley is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is two exciting malls; the Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retail shops featuring a smorgasboard of fashion, food, entertainment and family fun. Featuring two categories of well-appointed rooms and equipped with modern amenities, 646-room hotel comprises of Superior and Deluxe rooms with internet broadband, that is offered free to residential guests. For dining and relaxation, the 24 hours Citi Cafe is located at Hotel's lobby whereas the Citi Lounge is ideal for evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cititel Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Mid Valley Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Cititel Mid Valley Kuala Lumpur