I've stayed in this hotel for 1 night and honestly I could not comment that much because
one night and most of the time I was not in the hotel.. I just sleep and take a bath there.
I have a lovely breakfast there too.. I will come to that...
I was greeted by polite receptionist and gave me a superior room on a non smoking area.
My first impression of the hotel is put my hand on my cheeks and said "oh what a cozy looking room!"
Ok , maybe I am exaggerating.. but it was a very cozy looking room. A queen bed and mattress that any princess would love to sleep on without having to wake up too early in the morning. Alas, I am just a normal peasant that very happy to pay for my cozy room for the night.
It was clean room with a very clean bathroom, though the furniture could do some refurnished, but it was great stay... Too bad I was sooooo tired and skip the bath tub soaking... yes they have a bath tub! yoohoo!
After a fun night at KL, I retreat in my room sleeping good and comfortably until morning and had a decent and fulfilling breakfast which I had a very early breakfast, because I was alone and I hate to wait in que for my toast breads.
They have variety of foods.. basic but very nice! I wouldn't mind to have any round of breakfast there ^_^
The location was very good. Near to shopping malls and public transports, Monorail and Pudu transits.
I will definitely will book a night again with this hotel and this time, I will make sure I will try their In House Dine-In.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang (formerly known as The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur) is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle. Our location is within a short walking distance of the monorail stations and major shopping centers including Sg. Wang Plaza, Times Square, Lot 10, Starhill Gallery, Pavilion and the entertainment hub along the famous Bintang Walk. With a choice of Superior or Deluxe rooms, Executive Suites and The Royale Suite, each guest room has individually controlled air conditioning, telephone with voicemail, hairdryer, remote controlled TV with BBC cable services, coffee and tea making facilities, personal safe as well as broadband internet access to our Club floors. The hotel’s Executive Floors consist of the Royale Club rooms, Deluxe Club rooms, Executive Suites and Royale Suite. Privileges include continental breakfast, evening refreshments and all-day coffee and tea served at The Royale Club Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royale Chulan Bukit Bintang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Hotel