1,193 results
All reviewsjalan alorlow yat plazawalking distanceberjaya times squarehotel is in a great locationbreakfast was includedtwin towerskl towershoppingmonorailpetronas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I choose this hotel because friends wanted to shop in Bkt Bintang area. However, the first shock was when we arrived around 2:00pm and while queuing up to check in, others were jumping queue. The staff at the counter saw but didn't bother. Then apparently there is 2 lower category of rooms with slight price difference but to the staff, there is no difference. They asked you if you would care for this because the room is available while others you may have to wait for 4 to 5 hours more to check in!

So we had to settle for smoking floor, twin beds - not what we booked for. The power tripped when we walked in. We asked housekeeping who is coincidentally cleaning room next to us. They checked and asked us to call housekeeping office instead of them doing it! We called, we sat in darkness and afternoon heat keeping doors propped open with bags for 30 minutes. No one came. We assumed busy. We left. We came back 8:00pm. Nothing done. We called to complain and then someone came and flipped a switch!!!

The beds had bugs in it. We booked three nights. As I am typing this, we had just spent our second night and got bitten each night. They promised housekeeping would do something nothing

Our minibar was apparently frozen and defrosted with water spilling out. We complained to them 2 days in a row and no one came to clean out the fridge. Water is still dripping out

The wooden panel on the luggage rack broke off and fell to the ground. We had to complain before anyone comes to fix

Worst of all was when we ordered room service, we tipped the fellow and later they called us back saying that we cannot charge to room as our account is locked. I explained at point of check in, we presented a credit card. They told us to talk to front office. We called, we explained and we asked them to either come up and get the card or we will give them tomorrow. The guy said tomorrow is fine. Then later another person from front desk called and told us we cannot charge. Again we explained the scenario but this person challenged us and asked us how much was the "deposit". I was stunned and said I do not know as I gave my card, they returned it to me after giving me my room key!

First and last time I will stay in this hotel!!!

And the drinking water bottles are only upon check in ... with one bottle having some toothpaste or something sticking to it. You can bet we didn't drink

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank elfin27
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was in Kuala lumpur during 18 Aug., through 25 Aug, 7 nights stay in this HOtel, where locating
the most busy spot of Kuala lumpur! Near by Monoraill Station Bukit Bintang and also Imbi. that is why very easy to visiting beautiful spots, historical spots, and many Shopping Center from this
Monorail Station, then sometime transfer to Tube and Trains.
Every Morning I enoyed Breakfast at Dining Room, where serving Multi-Meals, means Malaysian,
Chinese and Indian meals together on plate, which are very much intersting for us to enjoy three traditional meals in one time.
Ofcourse there are many Restaurants near by, and one of suggestion, Please visit Jarang Alor, whrere Many Types of Restaurant are gathering and getting busy after 18:00 by Citizen and also
Foreign Visitors.
We enjoyed very much and had learnt how Multi-Country are so active and agressive!
I can see nice and happy future progresses of Malysia by this trip!!!!!!!!!
Akira 29

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stayed in this hotel at the start of the year. We booked through the hotel website as we were travelling with two young children(5 &3) and when we tried booking through other websites, they said that they couldn't guarantee that we could get connecting rooms. We ended up booking a suite instead, which ended up being cheaper than two rooms and WOW! For someone who is used to budget travel, I was very impressed at the price.
When we arrived at the hotel (at about 1am after a hair raising taxi ride), it took quite some time to check in - I think the staff member checking us in was a novice. He was supposed to take a swipe of our credit card ( as per usual), but ended up charging us instead. Never mind, we will move on.
Before we had left home, I had rung and emailed the hotel to ensure that there would be an extra bed in our suite as I knew that we would be arriving very late & wanted to be able to put the kids to bed ASAP. Anyway, when we got to our room, no extra bed!!! I rang housekeeping, who had the extra bed delivered & set up within 15 mins.

The room was very nice, with a separate lounge area that you could close off from the bedroom area. Both the bedroom and the lounge had huge TVs,(although there was nothing much on!). The lounge area had a desk, fridge and separate toilet, with the main bathroom off the dressing area/bedroom. Plenty of space for all of us. As we were on the second top floor, we had access to the Royal Club Lounge (which we discovered by accident, rather than the staff advising us). This was great as the first two mornings we had breakfast in the normal breakfast area and there was quite a queue for breakfast at times. Access to the Royal Club Lounge means that you can go in there and have breakfast (buffet mainly, but they would also cook you any egg to your specifications). It was much quieter in there and you also had a view of the Petronas Towers. They also had pastries and tea & coffee throughout the day. The second benefit to staying in the suite is that we had free Internet access. You have to ask for the pass codes.

The kids loved the pool area, although the service (drinks, eats etc) was a bit sporadic and the food NOTHING special. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is extremely convenient for shopping along Bukit Bintang and although we had a few hiccups along the way, nothing that was too bad. The staff were very helpful, especially staff out the front in dealing with taxi drivers who try to rip you off.

Fantastic place across the street for massages!:-))

Wehave been back for a few months now and the kids still talk very fondly of their stay in KL & want to go back again for the pool. We stayed for 10 days.

Room Tip: Suites are great value for young families
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rachndale2000
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights. Got a shock at the state of the room as I walked in. Things drastically declined when we discovered bugs in the bed!!!! Sheets looked worn out with stains... We were upgraded the following afternoon after complaint made to manager, who did not apologize and merely said 'you should have informed us last night'!
Breakfast buffet was overcrowded and almost no food left, so we walked out wihout eating and never bothered the next day.
Overall, the only draw card for this hotel is its location, but that's not going to be nearly enough to ever convince me to set foot in it ever again!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
8  Thank Moji_aus
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed 1 night in early August with a group of 10. Location is great but hotel facilities are in need of revamp. Have stayed on several occasions previously and must say this was most likely the last time. It's a shame see facilities decline as has the overall service and cleanliness. Think they have tried to cater for too many smokers.

Stayed: August 2012