This is our second time in this hotel. I booked the hotel because it is within the places that we want to visit in Malaysia and it is fairly cheap compared to other average hotels along Bukit Bintang. When I made the reservation online, I asked for a room with a view preferably in 7th flr and above because the street below is so busy, you can't really fall asleep. But when we got there and ask if we could check-in early, the staff coldly reply that it is not possible and continue to pick on his phone totally ignoring us. When finally it is time for us to go to our room, they gave us a room in 3rd flr with no view but a crappy street.
1. Cost is fairly cheap compared to other average hotels in Bukit Bintang.
2. Near shopping malls, KL tower and other places to visit in Malaysia.
1. Wifi is ONLY accessible in the lobby. There's no wifi signal in the room.
2. Breakfast is mediocre. They always ran out of congee even if you're the first person to get down for breakfast.
3. Service is lame but they are cheerful to Chinese visitors.
4. Furniture and beddings are old.
5. Our room has an old tv set with only 4 channels (only HBO is watchable, other channels are in Malay).
6. No fridge.
7. The noise from the busy streets below can be heard even on the 3rd floor at wee hours of the night. Not very good when you want to relax and sleep after a day of shopping and discovering Malaysia.
If you have extra money, look for another budget-friendly and modern hotel. I would NEVER recommend and stay at this hotel ever again unless they improve their service, rooms and facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon reaching our address in Jalan Bukit Bintang, you will be welcomed by a gracious staff. There are 110 affordable rooms that offer comfort that will only enhance your hotel experience. Key amenities include Wi-Fi Internet access, air-conditioning, and a TV with in-house movies. Our accommodations offer spaces that exude the Old-World glamour of the country's pre-Independence era. Yet, it does not compromise in delivering contemporary ease. Finally, after you've had time to rest, indulge in delightful meals at The Heritage Coffeehouse and explore the capital as you wish. The hotel's prime location in the Golden Triangle gives you access to popular attractions. You will be able to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur's destinations and nightlife. Easy access public transportation too(Monorail/LRT). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bintang Warisan Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintang Warisan Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Warisan