Booked a standard room at Hotel Bintang Warisan after extensive research on the internet. It is located on Jalan Bukit Bintang, which is the most happening place in entire Kuala Lumpur. All other hotels with nearly the same amenities in the same area are atleast 30-40% percent more expensive than this. So, this was the best possible deal we could get.
I stayed here with my wife from 26.09.2013 to 29.09.2013. While booking the same through Agoda.com, we had made a special request to provide us a room on the higher side at the back of the hotel with clear views of the Petronas Twin towers. Our request was duly complied. Check-in was easy, comfortable and lightning-quick.
Breakfast was complimentary. One can choose from either the Malay cuisine or the English one. I bet that each item mentioned in the menu is worth a try. Every breakfast is served with glass of chilled orange juice or iced tea. Nasi Lemak is a must try. Breakfast, though is not served in the room but in the coffee-house adjacent to the hotel lobby.
All the big shopping malls of Kl such as LOT 10, Sungei Plaza, BB Plaza, Berjaya Times Square, Pavillion are all in the close vicinity of this hotel.
Even the petronas twin towers are easily accessible by walking from this hotel. One needs to take the air-conditioned pathway from Pavillion Mall that leads to Suria KLCC Mall which is approximately 15-20 minutes walk. Petronas Twin towers are located just above the Suria KLCC Mall.
Jalan Alor food street which is jam-packed all night with people trying the best possible cuisines on earth with cheap beer to accompany is strategically located just behind Hotel Bintang Warisan.
Even the HOP ON HOP OFF Tourist bus station is very close to the hotel. One can either use stop number 6 near LOT 10 or stop number 7 which is just behind the hotel.
All basic amenities shops like fags, booze, recharge, chocolates, medicines, food , cold drinks are bang opposite to the hotel.
There are numerous taxis just outside the gate of this hotel which would take you to places like KLCC, Petronas, KL Sentral, China Town, KBT Bus Station for roughly around RM 10-15 but do bargain to get the best deal.
Bukit Bintang monorail station is 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.If you are travelling from KL Sentral to Titiwangsa then you need to get down at Bukit Bintang, come down from the left hand side and take the 1st left turn. After walking for 3-4 minutes you will locate hotel Bintang Warisan on the opposite footpath. Even if you are travelling for the 1st time youu can definitely take the mono rail from KL Sentral as was the case with us.As regards travelling from KLIA or LCCT to KL Sentral, you must always pre-book the Skybus tickets along with your AirAsia flights which is much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon reaching our address in Jalan Bukit Bintang, you will be welcomed by a gracious staff. There are 110 affordable rooms that offer comfort that will only enhance your hotel experience. Key amenities include Wi-Fi Internet access, air-conditioning, and a TV with in-house movies. Our accommodations offer spaces that exude the Old-World glamour of the country's pre-Independence era. Yet, it does not compromise in delivering contemporary ease. Finally, after you've had time to rest, indulge in delightful meals at The Heritage Coffeehouse and explore the capital as you wish. The hotel's prime location in the Golden Triangle gives you access to popular attractions. You will be able to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur's destinations and nightlife. Easy access public transportation too(Monorail/LRT). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Bintang Warisan Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintang Warisan Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Warisan