We stayed at the Bintang Warisan hotel because it is close to our friends home. The location is great with numerous shopping centres in a very close proximity. We had a standard room which was adequate for our needs. There is a hot/cold water dispenser on every floor & cups, tea, coffee and whitener were supplied. The bed was firm but comfortable and pillows were excellent. Breakfast was a set menu in the resturant with a choice of American (eggs, sausages, baked beans, toast) or Asian breakfast which we found adequate. We were offered tea and coffee top ups during our meal. The restaurant area was clean and the staff were polite and helpful. We stayed on the 8th floor at the back of the building so did not get any traffic noise and had a good view of the Petronas twin towers and the Kuala Lumpur when they were lit up in the evenings. In the evenings there is a Hawkers food market in street behind the hotel for good value and tasty meals. Our only disappointment was the advertised WiFi to each room was not available and we had to go down to the lobby or restaurant area to use the Internet. This was annoying when we realised we needed to use the intnet soon after returning to our room. Overall our stay at this hotel was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon reaching our address in Jalan Bukit Bintang, you will be welcomed by a gracious staff. There are 110 affordable rooms that offer comfort that will only enhance your hotel experience. Key amenities include Wi-Fi Internet access, air-conditioning, and a TV with in-house movies. Our accommodations offer spaces that exude the Old-World glamour of the country's pre-Independence era. Yet, it does not compromise in delivering contemporary ease. Finally, after you've had time to rest, indulge in delightful meals at The Heritage Coffeehouse and explore the capital as you wish. The hotel's prime location in the Golden Triangle gives you access to popular attractions. You will be able to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur's destinations and nightlife. Easy access public transportation too(Monorail/LRT). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bintang Warisan Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintang Warisan Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Warisan