Staying for just 2 nights i wanted to be central and have a decent mid range hotel - this place was great. Self promoted as tge best budget hotel in kl, this felt about right. Rooms were excellent, hall, 2 bathrooms and huge bedroom; service was great, breakfast good and great location. Free wifi in street front bar to watch the crazy world go by! Id stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upon reaching our address in Jalan Bukit Bintang, you will be welcomed by a gracious staff. There are 110 affordable rooms that offer comfort that will only enhance your hotel experience. Key amenities include Wi-Fi Internet access, air-conditioning, and a TV with in-house movies. Our accommodations offer spaces that exude the Old-World glamour of the country's pre-Independence era. Yet, it does not compromise in delivering contemporary ease. Finally, after you've had time to rest, indulge in delightful meals at The Heritage Coffeehouse and explore the capital as you wish. The hotel's prime location in the Golden Triangle gives you access to popular attractions. You will be able to experience the best of Kuala Lumpur's destinations and nightlife. Easy access public transportation too(Monorail/LRT). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Bintang Warisan Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintang Warisan Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Warisan