When we arrived in our room it stank of chemical/paint fumes, contacted the concierge immediately and were changed straight away.
The bathroom flooded daily, I left a repair card that went unnoticed but informed staff on checkout. Safe in room broke but was fixed with a quick battery change???
The pool freezing and quite small.
Fair location, easy walk to China town.
Breakfast has large variety.
Entrance key for our room stop functioning on the first day, sometimes it felt like we were an inconvenience when dealing with the concierge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur