Check in process: Was slow & we did request an early check in. We extremly jet lagged from our plane trip & all we wanted was to rest. However the front desk lady (Amy) told us we had to wait 2 hours for our room to be ready. we were a married couple & she offered us two single bed to start off without giving us an options for our bed when our booking clearly stated we wanted a double bed or queen bed. After that she didnt had a system of how she would inform us when the room was ready & we were just kept waiting. Nevertheless went we got to our room we just crashed as we were so tired. The bed and pillows were just average in comfort.
Location: There was alot construction going on so it was always an effort to cross the road and we could hear noise from our bedroom. I love that its walking distance to the main city shopping area & lots of great places go eat.
Restaurant: we went to have breakfast before our check in. I would say food is average however service is amazing. the waiter and waitress cleared the dishes so quickly.
Bar: Its so quiet & i can understand why, cuz drinks are quite expensive for a four star hotel. The barman has no knowledge in his cocktail. Firstly went i was giving him my order there was no eye contact, he was looking at the tv screen which was playing soccer. (errrr.. we were his only guest there that night) he had to use an iphone to google the recipe. (understandable every bar person does it once in awhile) But he still got it wrong, we ordered. long island ice tea & mai tai (it was not was its meant to taste like esp When i am bar person myself) Highly do not recomend going to the bar except if u are desperate for a beer. i do not recomend drinking their wine or cocktail.
Room service: i thought it was quite hillarious when i wanted to order a hot green tea to be sent to my room. the restaurant told me that in room service they only serve it in a plastic cup!!!! ermm??? what!!! for 12RM!!! reallyyyy?? hot drink in a plastic cup? i dont get it.
Check out process: We went down to find out the checking procedures as we had to leave early. It was uninformative & staff were not attentive. (it was another girl)
I wouldnt recomend staying here. There were much better hotels around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur