Swiss-Garden Hotel
$91
$225
$182
Great 4.5/5
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$177
$92
$87
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$93
$67
Very Good 4/5
$154
$138
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
1,393 results
All reviewsbukit bintangfamily roomwalking distancepetaling streettimes squarebreakfast buffetgolden trianglestreet foodcentral marketearly checklocal foodkl towertwin towersshoppingmalaysiaresidencepudu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

bad reception ! u dont understand what thier saying :/ no sockets :( i stayed there 1 night and my iphone shutt off ! the refregiratdor was empty :( tv is bad no channel is clear . not very clean hotel :(

• Stayed: June 2013
rahman2, Manager at Swiss-Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. It is truly heartbreaking to hear your negative experience. For your kind information we do take all our guest comments seriously hence I would appreciate if you could kindly response directly to my email address for my investigation.

Your kind assistance and cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Swiss Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur
hm_sgr@swissgarden.com

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Swiss Garden Hotel is perfectly situated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. The breakfasts were ok, nothing to shout about and the pool provided was not good at all, however we did spend one or two days by the pool of the Swiss garden residence which was much better until they came to us and told us to pay 50 Baht each per day to use their pool which was pathetic... Besides that Kuala Lumpur is a city of wonders. It never sleeps and feels like its alive at night with all the lights, big buildings and people roaming around. It is also very close to China town which is also very diverse. We were there over the Chinese New Years. The year of the Dragon...! We were so lucky to be involved in the Chinese new year and we took part in the parade. truly an awesome experience. I will be back to Malaysia but unless they have sorted the pool issue out Ill stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
rahman2, Manager at Swiss-Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It sounds like you have a good stay at our Swiss-Garden Hotel except that the swimming pool size didn’t meet your expectations.

Since you enjoyed our pool at Residences, I sincerely hope that you would give us another opportunity by staying in our Swiss-Garden Residences on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

We look forward to your return to Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

i checked in here actually last May,stayed for one week,it was my first time in kl,i only been to johor bahru,they sell bus ticket to the airport itself, i pay RM12 for my bus and my train (KLIA express),there was RM8 but im really not sure where is the destination.from the airport there was like 10 mins bus ride to the train station then around 20 mins train station to KL sentral,took the taxi from sentral to the hotel,you'll definitely get lost if you took the train and find your way to the hotel from the KL sentral.
location is ok,minimart and 7-eleven just across the street,there's also a lot of local restaurants,but i will reccommend you to walk a little bit more approx 5-8 mins then you'll see a whole stretch of local restaurants (hawker) on the streets,a lot of variety there,additional 4 mins more then you'll find kl's computer city.

our oom is on the 11th, on their business floor,it takes forever for the flush to go down,,they have iron,and there will be days where the room cleaner is on the good mood or bad,there are days she will give 2 shampoo and bath soap and there will be days she will only give 1,sometimes coffee are not replenished and a pile of ice buckets on top of the fridge which they wont take when you have your room cleaned,there was 1 day where our room smelled like a vigarette probably because someone is smoking on the other room,and vents to our room.

you definitely cant swim,cause the pool is just like a big jaccuzzi,small space if you want to tan only for 4 persons,nevermind the gym,they only have 1 threadmill,so the only exercise you can do there is walk to the malls or to chinatown,
my card key doesn't work most of the time,so i have to ask them to issue a new one most of the times,
if you go to conceirge for taxi to airport,they will charge RM125,the taxi i spoke to on the airport says they usually charge RM85 from the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur. We have taken note on your comments about the inefficiency of our housekeeping department. As for the facilities, I’m very sorry to hear that it did not match your expectation in term of the size. However, you may not notice that we actually have 2 treadmills, 2 bike, a stair stepper, an elliptical machine and a rage of weight training equipment in the gym. In regards to the limo service, they are our business partners and their mission is to provide professional and comfortable limo service to all our guests. Nevertheless, you do have a choice of getting regular taxi from external but we would not be able to guarantee your comfort and safety during the journey to your destination.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to serve you on your next visit and please do not hesitate to call me should you have any issues in regards to your future stay.

Best Regards

Swiss Garden Hotel and Residences Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We didn't get much help from receptionists but ushers/doormen are very warm and helpful especially the shuttle driver and the pretty Indian lady who gave us a free map. Check in and check out time are followed strictly. we were charged 200RM for early check in and when I asked for 1 hour extension at check out, they said I will be charged. I overheard the receptionist telling a guest that the room is not yet ready although it was already past 1pm and the hotel didn't have many guests. Breakfast is good with much variety to choose from. Our room is fairly clean though the cabinets are dusty.Flush takes forever to go down. Not enough tissue and shower foam. Pool is tiny and barely utilized.
Requested receptionist to call Menara Tower for us but were told to call from our room. We were charged for the local call at check out.
All the cabs we hailed knew the place. Easy to get transpo at the roadside. Hail cabs if you want metered budget taxi. Forex and minimart just across the road. Jalan alor and Puduraya bus terminal nearby. Location not very central if you have kids and elderly but easy to get a cab. We never paid more than 10RM to get to places.

Room Tip: Agoda offers cheaper rates than hotel website. Pre-book breakfast at 18RM instead of 30 at hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
rahman2, Manager at Swiss-Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear guest,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest & thank you for reviews. Your kind words about some of our team members are much appreciated. Rest assured that we will do our very best to improve our products and services mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your kind reviews and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again soon.

Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is the 1st time I stayed in this hotel and I SWEAR it shall be the last. I am writing this review while still in the hotel and I have never once bothered to write any review till stay in this hotel

1. I checked in at 1.30pm and were told that room will be ready only at 2.30pm even though official check in time is 2pm. I came back and 3.15pm and was still told room is not ready. They needed 15min more. When we asked again, they still say the room is not ready. I was so mad that it was my first time losing my cool at the hotel staff every in my travelling life. The room was only ready nearing to 5pm.

2. No complimentary parking. In all 3, 4 ,5 star I have stayed in KL, no hotel ever told me that I am required to pay a flat rate of 10RM. Ridiculous. Now that not the end.

3. Another hotel guess managed to access to my room. The other guest too was shocked. Seriously, SWISS Garden, You do not deserver a single star rating.

PLS DO NOT STAY in this hotel. The service is bad beyond words

Room Tip: Don't bother. Just get another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Hanif,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We regret to hear that you have waited quite some time prior occupying the room. Further to your statement that other guest trying to access to your room, we are in the midst of investigating the matter and for efficient communication I would appreciate if you could send me your email address via my email address as below.

Rest assured that we will feedback to you on the findings and we look forward to your return to Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences soon.

Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur