This was my second stay at the hotel. We had requested early checkin via email and got reply that it will be highest priority. We reached early just to find that front desk staff did not know anything about it. We were asked to wait.
We waited and after some time the front desk duty changed and again we started from begining explaining the request for early check in. Later we were offered an executive room. When we reached, we found it to be a old room. We stayed there and found that the toilet did not have proper flush and TV did not work. We requested room change which we received and we were back to standard but better room.
Overall, we realised that the hotel is ok if guests do not have any special needs. If you need anything special like early checkin or quick clean due to a spill or something, you may have to wait or handle on your own.
While some of the front desk staff are very polite and helpful, I happened to interact with not so nice one during early checkin process, which spoiled the experience for me.
I would have still had good image of the hotel if had not seen that old executive room or had a bit of help from front desk. However, I would not like to stay there when travelling with family (with young kids) any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur