3,627 results
All reviews the club lounge essence restaurant villa danieli celestial court monorail station quill city mall walk in wardrobe spg member petronas towers chinese restaurant star hotel bukit bintang spacious room buffet breakfast golden triangle concierge ellie
Reviewed May 31, 2017

pick Sheraton Imperial as a place to stay for my business things..
the lobby feels so classic and luxury.. spacious room (just like i always love) and great night window view..

just a min to Quill City Mall (across the hotel), but you need to use Medan Tuanku MRL station to be able to cross there.. but sometimes you can see some people cross the road to be there..

another min away to go to little food center at the end of the back road..
and as i say before that Sheraton Imperial near to the MRL station that can brings you to many places in KL.. just 10min away from bukit bintang district..

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We have been staying here for the past few years. We found that there is a tremendous change in the F&B in the Club Lounge and attitude of the staff under Mr. Fairos management! Bravo! There are much better selection of food and wine in the lounge and the ambiance is very relaxing after a hard day's work. I look forward to go to the Club lounge everyday. Thanks to the staff and management of the Club Lounge.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atca2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

The location is very convenient. With a mall opposite and just a 2 minutes distance to monorail. Travel for business in club floor. Friendly and helpful staffs with lots variety of tasty food for evening cocktails in lounge.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

First timer but felt like home. Checked in at the Club Lounge and was very well greeted by the reception (Miss Malar, if memory serves right). The reception sent my friend and I to the lounge for food and drinks while waiting for our room to be ready. Very nice butlers who relentlessly clearing our used plates and serving us drinks which ranges from sodas to high end whiskeys. Unfortunately, there is no sparkling wines! Overall cocktail hour session was great.
Our suite room was beautiful, overlooking the KL Tower with oversized bedroom and extra bathroom. Room light ambience was great and the king size bed/pillows were very comfortable. Love the separate mini closet room for clothing/safe. Amenities were full across the bathroom, all useful for travelers like me.
Breakfast was excellent with so many varieties. Our waitress was so polite and very observant especially when my friend dropped a spoon which was replaced immediately.
Great Job, Sheraton Management. You have some very well trained employees in your hotel.
Con: Need to pay MYR 8.50 a day for self-parking at the hotel

Room Tip: Try asking for a room facing the KL Tower. It's romantic and beautiful at night!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Writing this 2 hours before check-out.
Stayed at the Sheraton in KL 2 years ago for 4 nights and I remembered it to be a nice experience. Based on that I booked it again for one night... I shouldn't have done it and kept my nice memory of the place.

First the positive;
- Spacious rooms (but dated)
- Fast stable WiFi
- Nice people at the bar and at the door

The negative
- Let's start with the most shocking; the electric lamp wire was snapped and held together with some tape
- the bed linen had stains on them
- the bad-room floor had some litter on it
- the curtains had many holes in them
- we booked for two people and just one bad-rope in the room (trivial but these are details that a good hotel won't allow)
- we had a drink in the evening and after I signed the bill, I got a call in the room that I hadn't paid my deposit (which I had) and I had to get downstairs to pay it. When I came down they found out that I could charge it to the room and that the deposit was there to cover it. I hate it when I have to take action on mistakes from others.
- the lady at reception who exchanged some money was either rude or arrogant, but it wasn't the kind service I expect and have experienced in Malaysia
- at breakfast everybody seemed to be guided to their table and asked whether they wanted a coffee or tea. Not for us... we had to ask twice before we got the chance to get a coffee.

In short: not happy at all. From serious (electric wire) to trivial... the negatives have left a bad taste.
In a hotel I like to feel like a valued guest, I don't need people to lick my boots but valued would be nice.... didn't feel that at all.

Room Tip: Check the rooms before you accept the key for them to be clean and not taped together
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Guido N
SIKLManagement, Executive Assistant Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Thank you for taking time to let us know of your valuable experiences. We regret the standards of our service fell short of your expectation, and please accept our most sincere apologies. I have already met with the Department Manager to discuss your input and are working on ways to ensure that we do not disappoint any other guest in a similar way as we strive to improve the quality of our service. We also ensure that we review the same frequently and will certainly keep your feedback in mind during the next review and hope that when you return your entire experience will renew your faith in us.

Yours sincerely,