“Wonderful hotel; great location; very professional & friendy service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Ranked #28 of 340 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
New York City, New York
“Wonderful hotel; great location; very professional & friendy service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Kuala Lampur was one of our stops during our honeymoon throughout Asia - we wanted to stay in a hotel that was nicely located, with awesome views of the Petronas Towers and with high scores and reviews - and this hotel met all of these criterias. When we arrived we were immediately met by very friendly bellman who directed us to the lobby. The lobby is large, spotless, fresh, with hotel staff at the ready to assist. We were immediately attended by the Hotel Guest Service Manager who was very very friendly, professional and full of energy. Since we arrived early he told us our rooms would be available as soon as possible so my wife and I decided to walk to the Hard Rock Cafe which is a 7min walk from the hotel. Once we ate, we walked back to the hotel, our room was ready and the hotel brought us some complentary delicious chocolated and fruit for our honeymoon!!! The room was very nice, with an awesome view of the Petronas Towers. The bed was soft, clean, pillows were soft, bathroom huge with nice bathtub. I would no doubt go back and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel. I forgot to add, that it s a quick 10min walk to the nearest metro station - safe area.

Room Tip: View of the Petronas Towers a must!!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear couple change007,
Wonderful review and we are very glad that we managed to make your honeymoon trip throughout Asia a very memorable one and without doubt I will pass all your compliments to the team, especially to our bell men and Front Office associates. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience and for highly recommending the Sheraton Imperial.
Maybe you will consider for one of your wedding anniversaries to return to KL from New York and we would be delighted to your host again. Special arrangements for our returning honeymooners are in place.
Stephan Sieberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (628)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed here 3 nights it was awesome. I took a twin tower view room, though the view was not that good. So I would say the extra money for the twin tower view was not worth it. Otherwise, the room was very spacious and well maintained. The staff was very friendly. The best part was the buffet breakfast, the best buffet breakfast I ever had. There were hundreds of dishes. I loved the pan cakes and waffles, they prepared it fresh just when I needed and there were so many variety of fruits that I could choose for juice.

Room Tip: The twin tower rooms are not worth the price, you could not get a very close view anyway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Arun N
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Arun,
Excellent review and we appreciate all your comments in regards to our outstanding buffet breakfast with numerous live stations and fresh waffles and pan cakes. I definitely will share your compliments with all involved about the friendly service you encountered and we hope you will be able to book another 3 nights stay with us. For your potential next stay we will make sure to allocate your room on the highest floor possible to have the best view on the Petronas Twin Towers.
Greetings from KL.
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was my first stay in Malaysia, most specifically in this hotel. The location of the hotel is great because it is just walkable to the famous shopping centers they offer. (Pavillion is a huge shopping mall nearby which is one of the best malls found in Kuala Lumpur) The room is big enough for my family to fit in. It is wonderful that they offer free internet access. When we stayed there, we had free breakfast buffet everyday for 5 days. During the first day, it was great. They offered Malaysian delicacies, Chinese and continental breakfast too. Although, days after I realized that the food does not change. It is good but quite repetitive. I'd consider this hotel again if ever I go back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amanda P
Dear Amanda P and family,
Great review and we are very glad that your first visit to Malaysia and the Sheraton Imperial created such a positive feedback and you and your family have been able to explore the hotel facilities and the city during your 5 day stay.
It would be our pleasure to be your host again if you travel again from the Philippines to KL. Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback.
Tiruchirappalli, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Our last visit was in October, 2014. Went there to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary, booked a deluxe Suite, always preferred it as it is the corner room, spacious and large enough even when we travel with our two children. Food is of course a mix of Malay-Chinese and Indian, delicious and homely. Seamless Check-in & Check-out as always,(we have been here every time in the last six years except for two occasions when we checked into Le Meridien once and the Westin at another instance). Spa experience is one of the best we have had in the Asia-Pacific region, highly recommended!

Room Tip: Go for the Deluxe Suite, good value for a large room! excellent Views of the twin tower and Menara K...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear narenkraj,
Even if your feedback relates back to your stay in October we are very thankful that you took the time to post your experience and would sincerely like to thank you for the ultimate rating of 5 stars and all your compliments especially in regards to our Manadra Spa service which you quote as one of the best in Asia Pacific. It is great to learn that even if Sheraton Imperial is not available you are loyal to Starwood and book our sister properties LeMeridien and The Westin KL. Your corner suite is ready for your next visit and we all look forward to be your host again. Thank you so much for recommending us and our services.
See you again in KL.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

The noisiest room. Can not sleep at all. Sounds like a machine is going on and off intermittently. It's 2am and I came here for one night to get a good night sleep. When I phoned the reception I was told there are no other available rooms.
I also had to wait 1.5 hours to get room service (mushroom soup). When I phoned after 1 hour I was told sorry but they are very busy. 1.5 hours for premade mushroom soup.....seriously bad service. I will leave her exhausted tomorrow instead of rested :(. Very disappointed

Stayed April 2014
9 Thank Funlovi
Dear Funlovi,
We all sincerely apologize for the shortcomings in our services and we regret that you didn't have the chance to sleep well. As the hotel was fully booked unfortunately there was no way to change your room to a more quieter one. I personally will involve my food & beverage team to avoid problems with in room dining orders even at late hours and ensure high level of quality and service. I very much appreciate that you took the time to post your feedback and take your comments very serious as this does not reflect the usual high standard of the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. If there is any chance to be your host again we would like to regain trust and convince you about our product, people and grant you a wonderful experience.
best regards and hopefully we will be able to be your host again.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

it was an excellent experience at sheraton, i was on a leisure trip with my patner.
All my request were attended to beyond expectation
the conceirge , the reception was fantastic
The pavillion lounge actually stands out in review as my experience there was beyond any words of description,Mr.Puah Ng Kit needs a special mention since he really attended to me with a personal touch.
Sure i will recommend and i will stay there if i go there ever.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sumanth kumar g
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear sumanth kumar g and partner in Singapore,
Your excellent experience and all your wonderful comments are only possible due to the outstanding service of my team at the Concierge, Front Office and namely Kit at our Pavilllion Bar. Great that we managed to become your favorite hotel in KL and we all look forward to welcome you again.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with the travel community on tripadvisor and your ultimate rating of 5 stars.
See you again in KL at Sheraton Imperial,
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

So I was there to attend a training session from 1st - 4th April 2014. After ending my training on my first day
as I was about to walk out from the hotel, it was raining cats & dogs. This did not stop from a gentleman or
in asian customary I would address him as Uncle Tasa Odin to mention his name. He was very smiley and anticipative.
Even tho I was there only for a meeting however I did not at once felt as if I was treated differently.

He asked me where I was heading and so I replied, the monorail station. He without further ado, went inside
grabbed an umbrella and told me "Hurry hurry or you will miss the next train.."
His gesture and helpfulness really touched me and he made my day, although it might have sounded like a simple
gesture but hey lets face the reality..you don't come across many people as helpful as this guy.

Heads up to Uncle Tasa and you are my hero and with that I salute you..awesome work and keep up the momentum.
Cheers!! =)

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank DavidNigelKoh
Dear DavidNigelKoh,
It is with great pleasure to read the very personal story and connection to our associate "Uncle" and I am impressed that he managed to leave an ever lasting impression to you and you will always remember your stay at the Sheraton Imperial. This story really verifies that people are making hotels alive and make the difference.
Thank you for taking the time to share this story via tripadvisor and we are convinced you enjoyed the training the first days of April in KL.
best regards and "Uncle" waits for your next visit.