Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Red by Sirocco(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Maju Point Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Lotus Family Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
THE FACE Suites(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Grand Campbell Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
3,516 results
All reviewsthe club loungeessence restaurantvilla danielicelestial courtmonorail stationmandara spaquill city mallwalk in wardrobespg memberpetronas towerschinese restaurantstar hotelbukit bintangspacious roombuffet breakfastgolden triangleellie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed here for business Feb 2013

-The hotel is very nice, with large rooms and bathrooms. No view to speak of unless you like looking at construction.

-Despite the fact that I was on a non smoking floor on my last night both my room and my hall stunk of cigarette smoke.

-The sounds of other bathrooms were quite loud, but didn't keep me from falling alseep.

-The location of the hotel was not ideal for me however. I ended up taking a lot more taxis because not much (anything) was walkable, and I was told it was not very safe to walk back to the hotel at night alone. Depending on price I would consider the Westin or Traders hotel next time for a better location. That being said, because it was more removed, I found it nice and quiet.

-The staff were excellent and very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Tara,
Thank you for your compliments in regards to our excellent service and your valuable comments. regretfully it seems you have not been able to "wow" you mainly caused by small issues and location due to your potential business appointments. We assure you that we take your comments very serious and will discuss within the team on how to improve and avoid further shortcoming in our guest experience management.
With pleasure we noted that you still consider our Starwood sister Hotel The Westin KL as an option and would like to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I spent 6 nights in this well situated and luxurious hotel in Feburary 2014.The room was spacious well equipped and spotless. I had access to the club for breakfast and cocktails with a breathtaking view of the city. The service was impeccable and the restaurants in the hotel worth a detour.Truly this establishment was value for money and just a short taxi ride to the city centre.
A special thanks to Mr Tasa the doorman for his help with the taxis and his sense of good humour.
For my first trip to Kuala Lumpur this was an excellent beginning.Thanks to all the staff in the club for their efficient service.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms situated on the upper floors for stunning view of the city.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Bonjour Christopher H,
Thank you choosing the Sheraton Imperial for your 6 nights stay and all the positive comments especially in regards to our Sheraton Club Team and Tasa our door man. We are very happy that you had time to explore the city and experience all our venues in the hotel and left with a very good and memorable impression. Thank you for the high rating of 5 stars and your efficient feedback.
Hope your travel will bring you back from Toulouse to KL.
Looking forward to be your host again.
best regards

Reviewed February 27, 2014

we were surprised at the quality of the hotel. it was beautifully managed and the service provided by the employees of the hotel was good. the morning breakfast crew could be a little more attentive to providing regular coffee frequently but saying that, its minor..i just love my coffee cup to be filled often!! hahahah!
the pool was such a wonderful escape for me while my daughter had such a wonderful time at the spa doing a pedicure!! thank you everyone at Mandalay Spa for providing such a wonderful pedi to my daughter who was going away to Australia for a year to work!! she deserved that time!!

Room Tip: take the LRT from Medan Tuanku(right outside the Sheraton) and get off 3 stops away at Bukit Bintang and walk towards one of the largest malls in KL for a shopping experience!! get ready to shell out some moolah though....and the food court downstairs at the Pavillion...a must for everyone!

Dear suthas,
What a superb review and we all thank you for taking the time to post your experience and rating us at 5 stars. We appreciate all your positive comments and compliments and it is great to understand that your daughter enjoyed the time at the pool and at our Spa. We wish her a wonderful time in Australia for a year to work there.
All the best and best regards

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed here for business and pleasure last oct 2013. The accommodations were comfortable and well maintained even if they were a bit dated. However, what struck me was their excellent service. The staff was extremely helpful for tourists like me who wanted to go around KL alone. Also, their buffet had an amazing variety. Overall, my trip to KL was a very pleasant one and my stay in this hotel gave me quite a good impression on the country as a whole. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear MailR,
Even if your feedback related to your stay in October we appreciate that you took the time to post your valuable feedback and would like to thank you very much for all your compliments in regards to the excellent service you experienced.
Great to hear that you will be back.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel has some stunning palatial public areas that are a delight to walk around and enjoy, as well as to sit and enjoy the excellent service. All the staff were friendly and helpful with a ready smile. My bedroom was large with a particularly comfortable king size bed and a small wardrobe room and a large TV. The room was very clean, but a small criticism was the armchair was old and very grubby and needed to be replaced.The bathroom was also large with nice tiling and traditional fixtures and fittings that all worked-boutique style taps that look elegant but don't work properly can be a curse. Slept reasonably well each night, but was occasionally disturbed by the distant thumping from the all night disco somewhere nearby, and the running of taps or showers in nearby rooms which could sometimes sound very loud. The food in the hotel both at breakfast and during the day was outstanding both in terms of taste and presentation. Overall a very good experience and so I would have no hesitation about returning again when in Kl.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
stephan_sieberg, General Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Mazandrew43,
Outstanding feedback and we would sincerely like to thank you for all the compliments and nice words. Rest assured we will immediately check the armchair and replace and thank you for sharing, same goes for the bathroom fixtures. Sorry to hear that you have been disturbed by the noise during night by one of the Pubs nearby but we have confirmation already that it will close down on March 19 finally.
With pleasure I will pass on your comments about our food products and offer to the culinary team and we all look forward to welcome you again.
Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and greetings from KL to London.