Here is everything that's awesome about this hotel:
1) It is literally across the street from KL Sentral monorail station which makes it VERY EASY to get here from the airport and then to almost any landmark in Kuala Lumpur. I couldn't be happier with the location.
2) Rooms are large and clean. Bed is very comfy.
3) We got the internet and breakfast package which I recommend you get if you will be using either one. It is cheap when you get it as a bundle and their breakfast buffet had a HUGE selection of delicious foods.
4) Concierge staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. It was our first time in KL and we had a lot of questions for them, all of which they went above and beyond in helping us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the city center and just steps away from the city monorail and LRT lines, the hotel offers seamless access to Kuala Lumpur's main attractions making it just minutes away from the city's best shopping and dining venues. For your stay, explore our Sheraton Club Suite which offers panoramic vistas of the city skyline and extra in-stay benefits with great value. Dine in our award winning Celestial Court restaurant for an authentic Chinese dining experience or a romantic dinner at a free-standing trattoria styled after a rustic country home, Villa Danieli. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Starwood APAC so you can book your Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur