Lowest prices for your stay
$44
Hotels.com$44
Priceline$44
Travelocity$44
2,798 results
All reviews berjaya times square level room monorail station bukit bintang tour desk low yat plaza walking distance location is excellent buffet breakfast petronas towers shopping imbi mall pavilion counter asia
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel and brilliant value for money. Room was great with everything we could possibly need. Very clean. Staff extremely helpful. Location absolutely perfect, couldn’t fault anything at this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank SadieT13
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Dear SadieT13,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback after your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed our unbeatable location and services.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and we very much hope that we will be able to welcome you back once again in the near future.

Hence please visit our website and book directly for great promotional offers and we thank for the support and in choosing Melia KL for your stay.

Reviewed September 27, 2019

I come for bussiness purpose altough entire stay is amazing and thank to your reception rosmah with excellent service.my check out was so amazing she so helful and clear.food with variety and hotel location in the middle of town easy access

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Thomasrabe

Dear Thomasrabe,

We are delighted that you have had wonderful stay with us and we appreciate that special mention of our associates in the Melia KL. Rest assured, due recognition will be extended for their exemplary service by your favorable comments and waits in welcoming your return very soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

We came this morning for check in and here we found very rude indian staff in reception..talking with high voice .. even she didn't want to show us the room before check in!!!! Anyway because of her attitude we change to another hotel just near where we found very nice staff in reception ..and really we feel the difference..please choose and train well your staff ..will not advice anyone to come to your hotel because of that..

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah A
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Dear Sarah A,

First of all we would like to apologize for all the misunderstandings that could have occurred during your arrival experience. Melia Kuala Lumpur team works very hard every day in order to provide our guest with the best service and experience as we consider this variance that you encountered an unusual exception.

The company itself do spare neither expense nor effort to motivate and teach the staff about how to fulfill our guests’ expectations in order to offer an excellent service as the Culture of Service is one of the pillars of Melia Hotels International. However, please rest assured that the constructive measures will be channeled to the respective department concerned and higher management for speedy improvement so that our valued guests can enjoy only the highest level of hospitality.

We look forward for you visiting us again so you can truly experience our genuine and competent service.

Reviewed September 22, 2019

Had booked into Melia previously and had room room facing onto Times Square shopping centre. Very noisy at night and hard to sleep so booked a Level room or Club room. Benifits came with this room and at a higher level. The claimed Afternoon tea from 2 -4 pm daily but on arriving nothing of any substance except minor local sweets provided. No Sandwichs or cakes etc it was a complete waste of time. It also states on Level experiences Evening cocktails between 5pm and 0730pm where they have a free flowing pouring alcohol with a selection of drinks available during the cocktail hours.
We arrived and my wife said she would have a cocktail. Sorry we dont do cocktails. Ok we will have a scotch and soda and a bourbon and coke. Sorry we dont have bourbon. We both had scotch. After 3 nights asked for 2 scotches and told the Bottle of scotch had run out and offered other spiritis e.g Vodka, Rum and something else we both dont drink. We were there for 6 nights and they promised a bottle of scotch would be available on the next night on arriving told sorry no scotch. I asked to talk to the manager as it wasnt good enough and a bottle of scotch was acquired an hour later. We found it interesting that on most nights we were the only customers there and it became apparent they do not actually provided the service they advertise.
Most disappointed and annoyed that they do not provided what they advertise for paying extra for a Level room.
Reading the reviews a reviewer said he did not recieve his Security deposit back on leaving the Hotel. I checked my bank acct and found the Security deposit had been taken by the Hotel and when I checked my check out statement found the same has happened to me. I consider this unethical and will be emailing them re the matter. It makes me wonder how many others have had the same occur and not realised.
I will be looking at alternative accommodation on my next visit and that others consider their bookings unless the hotel fix these matters.

Room tip: Dont take a room overlooking the Times square due to a lot of noise at night or book a high level.
2  Thank Robert H
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2019

Dear Robert H,

Thank you very much for your for taking your valuable time for sharing with us your feedback for our improvement.

With regards to your comments about Level experience,please rest assured that the constructive measures will be channeled to the respective department concerned and higher management for speedy improvement so that our valued guests can enjoy only the highest level of hospitality. We understand that we have a lot of area for improvements therefore we thank you once again for sharing these feedback with us as we value our guests' feedback profoundly.

With this said, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your choosing Meliá Kuala Lumpur as you are our reason for being!

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

I have booked this property more than 5 times before and this is the worst experience. Room booked with city view but was not given the city view. The manager claims that all his rooms have a city view. We were given a room with a view that can see a building in less than 20 metres. We don't even feel like opening the window. The room which I booked clearly indicated with City View and do not need to indicate in my note but I still did. Secondly, when I was asking for a refund as they are unable to fulfil my requests, they replied No, you have fully paid for the rooms so a refund is not possible. Lastly, room check-in supposes to be at 2 pm, I have requested for early check-in as I was travelling with infants. The room was only ready after 3 pm. Conclusion, none of my requests was fulfilled until you talk to the manager. I felt that I am not wanted in their property and they will lose loyal customers if their attitude is like this.

2  Thank Mohamed S
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear Mohamed S,

We very much regret that we could not meet your expectations in various areas. Please accept our sincerest apologies for those exceptional lapses which obviously do not reflect our usually high service standards which you can rightfully expect at a Melia Kuala Lumpur.

With regards of your arrival experience, all our room with city view and the window can't open due security purposes. Your booking has been booked directly to travel agent therefore the payment its can't refund as they already informed you about term and condition of the booking. We apologies for all your requested not being fulfill during your arrival. Our team works very hard every day in order to provide our guest with the best service and experience.