2,646 results
All reviews berjaya times square imbi monorail station level room bukit bintang tour desk low yat plaza sungei wang excellent location walking distance golden triangle buffet breakfast strategic location shopping centre public transport petronas towers pavilion rm
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Very impersonal service. Not much, if any, greeting when coming and going. Sometimes not even the taxi door was opened for us upon arrival, despite staff being present and not busy.
Bedroom size very good. Bathroom on the small size small, considering how much bedroom space there is. Found a dirty toilet upon arrival. Black hallway carpet was always dirty in every corner. Frayed duvet covers.
Reception was not able to brake a MYR50 note for me to pay the taxi driver (they only have 50 and 100 notes, apparently)!
Breakfast buffet is vast, but the quality varies. One morning I asked for a Banana and was told there weren’t any. When pointing out a whole bunch behind the staff’s back I was told that those are for decoration...
Location right by Imbi Monorail station is great. Lots of shops and a shopping center right on the doorstep.
Upon check out I was not asked how our stay was.
Overall a disappointing experience, despite the good rate we had. I expected more and would try my luck elsewhere next time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank A_Blue_Sea_Shell
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear Blue_Sea_Shell,

First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience may caused you during your stay.

Melia Kuala Lumpur team works very hard every day in order to provide our guest with the best service and experience as we consider this variance that you encountered an unusual exception.

The company itself do spare neither expense nor effort to motivate and teach the staff about how to fulfill our guests’ expectations in order to offer an excellent service as the Culture of Service is one of the pillars of Melia Hotels International. However, please rest assured that the constructive measures will be channeled to the respective department concerned and higher management for speedy improvement so that our valued guests can enjoy only the highest level of hospitality.

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

I have been staying at Melia Hotel for months during my work trips since last year. I remember being in a queue a few times and feeling, why is this forever?
Not only was I addressed immediately when I was in the queue, my request was also heard and all happened so so fast within 5 minutes. Gia hears you and does her work elegantly I had noticed. She makes the whole process of quick and peaceful as though its seamless.

My room is well cleaned and the staff here is very quick to respond.

Thabk You Melia!

Laakh

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Laakh
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Dear Laakh,

We are delighted that you and your family have had wonderful stay with us and we appreciate that special mention of our associates in the Melia KL. Rest assured, due recognition will be extended for their exemplary service by your favorable comments and waits in welcoming your return very soon.

Hence please visit our website and book directly for great promotional offers and we thank for the support and in choosing Melia KL for your stay.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Very nice hotel, well maintained with great location, just in front Berjaya Times Square Mall, and you can have everything along the way, street food, convinience store, etc, everything in walking distance. But traffic is bad at busy time..

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank Meander22385502101
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Dear Meander22385502101,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback after your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed our unbeatable location and services.

Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Melia is at the corner of the busiest road in KL which means 2 things - right smacked in the infamous KL jam but also smacked in the shopping heaven. It’s 10mins walk to pavilion where you get your shopping and dining fix. The studio rooms are quite big and spacious, but I wasn’t getting all cozy on the bed. In fact I had bites on my body for 2 of the 4 nights I stayed there. I also had to request for bathroom essentials refill, this is not automatic when your room is tidied. Housekeeping also will not bother to fully tidy the room - when you use the hairdryer, they leave it right where it was used; when you use the iron, they leave it untouched. So I would always go back into a room that’s clean but not always neat. Breakfast buffet spread was good, they do change up their menus to keep it fresh. Overall decent experience!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Meliakualalumpur_11, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Dear hairypott3r,

We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed our unbeatable location.

Thank you for taking your valuable time for sharing your stay experience with regards to our excellent newly refurbished room however, with regards you had a bite on your body, kindly to be inform that we already inspect the room with our specialist vendor there is was negative found such any active bug life.

With regards of housekeeping, please rest assured that the constructive measures will be channeled to the respective department concerned and higher management for speedy improvement so that our valued guests can enjoy only the highest level of hospitality.

With this said, we would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your choosing Meliá Kuala Lumpur as you are our reason for being!

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at The Level room. Well furnished and comfortable room. High quality and well priced room service. Great lounge at The Level Service. Well located with train connection just outside the hotel. Special thanks to Hassan, he was super nice and got a couple laughs out of me and was very professional.

Trip type: Traveled solo