Lowest prices for your stay
$48
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$48
Hotels.com$48
Priceline$48
Trip.com$35
2,798 results
All reviews berjaya times square level room monorail station bukit bintang tour desk low yat plaza walking distance location is excellent buffet breakfast petronas towers shopping imbi mall pavilion counter asia
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I know that there seems to be many issues with the staff and reservations with this hotel. However, I have stayed at this hotel every single time that I come to KL. Which is like 6 times already. The bellhops are super friendly and will give you suggestions and help you with your luggages without expecting tips. Something of a rarity in Malaysia. The location is unbeatable with so many shopping malls just behind the hotel. The street food vans that appear around evening time all congregate around and behind the hotel.
The rooms we were given (4D 3N in June 2012) were connecting rooms (we requested in our booking) and were huge and clean. Coffee, tea, sugar, milk, etc were refilled every morning. Bathroom clean and ammenities were sufficient. We never had any problems with cleanliness, air conditioning, beds, pillows etc. TV programs kept the kids and adults entertained.
I will keep coming back to this hotel each time I have the urge to go shopping!

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank SY_541
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel. We did not get off to a good start as the room we had booked and paid some months earlier was suddenly not available, and the only room available had two single beds pushed together. We were advised we could upgrade if we wanted. Hmmm. However, we had a wonderful bellhop, Mr Shafie, who more than made up for this with his excellent service. The breakfasts were absolutely fantastic, with a huge selection of food and staff very helpful. One of the lifts malfunctioned while we were there, which was a bit scary, and seemed to be back in commission very fast, but we avoided that one. Location fantastic, with 15 story mall over the road, shopping, restaurants nearby. Suggest you arrange your own taxi to the airport, rather than have hotel staff organize it, there are plenty of regulars just up the street, and you can pick a good one. Although this is a mixed review, we would stay again.

Room tip: I would check nearer your stay to ensure the room you booked is actually available.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Umiragn
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have made two trips to KL and both times stayed at the Melia. Obviously its not a 5 star hotel, but its clean and comfortable and in a fantastic position. You will probably need to get a taxi to get there from KL Central, but its no problem.

On my first visit I was very happy to see the Monorail right out the front and Times Square shopping centre just across the road. If you go the other way its just a short walk around the corner to shopping, bars, restuarants and a lot of other attractions.

The second time I went I took family members who also enjoyed it. The cost is reasonable and the breakfast is good.

Next time i go to KL, I'll be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Glenstar
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights at the club level. Friendly staff. Prefer to have breakfast at the main dinning area, more choice than at the level. Good facilities for checking in and out. Sufficient choice of beverages. Cocktail slightly basic, can do with more varieties.
Overall the hotel is in a very good location, both for shopping and public transport, directly opposite Imbi mono rail station.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Allan L
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed there in the middle of July, it wasn't the busiest time in the hotel. I've got no complaint for the receptionist. Room was great, spacious, temperature was very comforting, and the bathroom was just fine. The same cannot be said for the breakfast though, not that it was terrible, it was just fine, but I got tired of having it 4 days in a row. I'd recommend getting room only and having breakfast outside. No need to worry as the hotel is located in a very prime location. Just right in the bustle of Bukit Bintang area, the surrounding is very much alive until around midnight. Jalan Alor is just 5 minute away (walking distance). Imbi monorail station is right at the doorstep, and the hotel is right across from Berjaya Times Square. No doubt I'll stay there again whenever I'm in Kuala Lumpur in the future.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AFineFrenzy
Meliakualalumpur_11, Public Relations Manager at Melia Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear Guest,

With regards to your commence on our great service, location and facilities provided during your stay, at Melia Kuala Lumpur was very encouraging.

We have also taken your comment on our breakfast into account, we have sopken to our excutive chef who will make the changes in the breakfast menu. On your next trip to Melia Kuala Lumpur checkout the breakfast menu.

Melia Kuala Lumpur