3,109 results
All reviews latest recipe klia express sentral station hilton hotel the club lounge spg member convenient location kl international airport swimming pool great pool premier room easy access corner room business trip little india buffet breakfast public transport
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Stayed in a non-smoking Deluxe Room with King Bed. The hotel itself is just average at best. Refurbished it is, but quality of workmanship can be considered poor. Dust was also spotted at some corners.

But the biggest upset was the deceiving way the amenities were listed on their website. (screenshots attached) Under "Full Description & Features " of Deluxe Room, the amenities are listed, and it clearly states "Separate Bathtub and Shower". But upon checking-in, I found this to be a lie. There was no bathtub in the room. Then I checked their website again and at the bottom, there's a line that reads "Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms". I wonder why they list bathtub if it's not standard amenity? Perhaps to deceive?

Anyway, I will never return to this poorly run establishment. I've always stayed at Hilton which is right next door. It's cheaper, better service, has bathtubs in all rooms, and they don't deceive. Served me right for trying out something different.

Room Tip: Go for Hilton right next door instead.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank classicsmy
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear classicsmy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointments with our completely renovated room and well noted on your observations. Please know that we are listening and rest assured that we have implemented corrective measures regarding the issues you escalated regarding the information on the website. Just for clarification purpose, bathtub is available in the suite rooms and premier rooms. Again classicmy, we are aware that your experience was not up to par and we want to earn another opportunity to serve you. In the meantime, apologies again while I wish you safe travels and I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Best Regards,
Michael Delargy

Reviewed June 6, 2018

The room has been recently refurbished and present a fresh look and feel. I love the huge pool which links two hotels together and the numerous restaurants offering gastronomic experience. Linked directly via an overhead passageway to KL Sentral train station, arriving from KLIA to this hotel requires you never to leave any covered buildings. Great amenities and services!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Very pleased with this hotel, great location next to Sentral station easy walk to KLIA Express.

Well-designed room with very comfortable bed and pillow. Bathroom is spacious and has strong rain shower with Malin+Goetz toiletries.

Very impressed with the breakfast buffet, one of the best I’ve came across. A wide variety of fares (even have sushi, roast chicken, freshly made waffles, smoothies and smoked salmon), all deliciously cooked.

Really can’t fault this hotel, perhaps the one minor con is the air-con in the room is not cold enough.

Will definitely come back and stay again. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I had not been here for a while and I had a chance again to stay this hotel.

The room seems to have been renovated and it is now more modern setting. The lighting is very comfortable. Not too dark, not too bright. The room is in good size and very practical. Again, the best thing about this hotel is the location where is connected to KL Sentral station. Easy to catch early flight.

I also realized that the service standard has improved although the price range stays same. No regret to become SPG member as they try to listen to requests from guests.

I also love the bar beside the pool. Very chilling and great service.

Great job by staff.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank ManngaDua
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Extremely good and well managed. Located next to KL central has good connectivity for vacationers as well. NU sentral next door makes it convenient for shopping and trying out different food apart from the hotel restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family