3,278 results
All reviews latest recipe stayed at le meridien klia express sentral station the club lounge hilton hotel spg member convenient location swimming pool great pool premier room corner room little india easy access business trip buffet breakfast public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2018

I know this review is way overdue but it has always been at the back of my mind to write a review for an event that I helped my client on their product launch at the Le Meridien Hotel back in July 2017.

My experience with the sales staff is that she did her level best to accommodate to what we needed and everything was professionally and efficiently locked in and executed as what was communicated. For those working to execute events, this quality is highly valued as it removes a lot of unnecessary heartaches and at times, bloodbath.

On the preparation day prior to the event, the AV guys and banquet staff were all very helpful and they know their job well. The service staff working on the day of the event were no less impressive.The banquet team from the waiting staff, AV guys, Floor and Banquet managers, were all absolutely efficient, tending to every small need to big ones. It is such a plus that is worth mentioning that all of them were so smiley and friendly to my crew and my guests. They certainly made everything much easier for the crew and guests. Food served was excellent too.

To anyone who is reading this and need a fabulous place to run an event from a product launch to a wedding, Le Meridien has amazing ballroom facilities that is both classy and value for money while matching it with an amazing army of staff that is well trained and wonderful. I usually will run into at least one or two things that I could recommend for improvement but I have zero complains.

I give my thanks and praise for this wonderful experience.

Room tip: Their suites are actually really worth staying in comparison to their standard rooms at an increased cost about 25%
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Spent a night at Le Meridien while on business in KL - what a hotel! Large and very stylish rooms, good food, excellent WiFi, wonderful views and friendly service. At the price, I'd give this six stars if possible as the value was exceptional. An excellent choice in KL!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2018

It was great stay at Le Meridian Kuala Lumpur over the weekends for my short break.
Hotel is easy access from KLIA Express Sentral station and directly linked to hotel lift by walking toward to St Regis Hotel.
Reception was attending my request with smile and housekeeping cleaned room properly.
No complain at all and I like new renovated room.
I will definitely come back to stay.

Room tip: Best View, Easy Access to Anywhere
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Travelling with two children and 8 luggages by KLIA express is no problem as the hotel provides courtesy pick up at the station with luggage cart. 5 minutes walk from station to hotel via undercover walkways. Premier room is nice and modern however is not as big as the room at the hilton next door. Personally i prefer the hilton room. Staff are all friendly at this hotel and its what we value most. Swimming pool is large and great for kids with slides and waterfall and shared with the hilton too, however is not crowded. Will stay here again if in the area

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank QF1WORLD
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

As a Platinum member this hotel is great. It was only 3000 points to book, a great value. This hotel shares the same awesome pool with the Hilton next door. The Club lounge food is awesome for both breakfast and dinner. Free cocktails, great food super friendly staff. Definitely a GREAT DEAL.

Trip type: Traveled with friends