3,276 results
All reviews latest recipe stayed at le meridien klia express sentral station the club lounge hilton hotel spg member convenient location swimming pool great pool premier room corner room little india easy access business trip buffet breakfast public transport
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2017

The best thing about this hotel is its location - situated right at KL Sentral which has a direct express train connection to airport Same goes for connectivity via trains to all other parts of city; it is seamless and super convenient. The rooms and bathrooms are decent size and refurbished. The breakfast buffet is sumptuous but most importantly delivered with the most attentive service. Express check-in /check-outs.. All perfect for a business traveler.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank iRajBhatt
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel several times for business. Finally had a chance to try swimming at the pool. Got a shock of my life as the water was really murky, and had a really salty taste! I'm wondering if the hotel even maintains the pool at all! Unacceptable standard for a SPG group hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Lim H
LeMeridien_KL_MY, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear Lim H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for choosing to stay with Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.

The hotel does of course have a very stringent daily & weekly swimming pool cleaning process, and the pH balance is checked by an external auditor once a week.

Unfortunately in this raining season, the pool can become cloudy for a few hours after a heavy rainfall, before our filtration systems clear any murkiness caused by the rain. We are using a salt water pool at the hotel as this allows a lower and more consistent level of chlorine in the pool. This international system, while not compromising on pool cleanliness, means that the pool water is much more gentle on both skin and eyes. Indeed the level of salt in the pool is about the same as human tears. This is a great benefit over a normally chlorinated pool, and of course much better for the well-being of our guests.

I do hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel Lim H, and that you will be able to enjoy our large free form swimming pool again. Rest assured that we treat cleanliness of the pool with the highest possible importance and standards.

Best regards,
Michael Delargy

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I'm a loyal and frequent LMKL property over SPG.

This time around I brought family over and due to my SPG platinum status, I was upgraded to the club lounge floor corner room which I personally feel quite exclusive and personalises where you will be greeted by the Club lounge staff every time you passes by them. I really liked it and feel it is a genuine recognition as Platinum member even thought their suite is always out in the upgrade pool list due to the popular demand.

Club lounge staff is as always friendly and I need to give them another big thumbs up for excelling this with the Charlotte (club lounge manager leads). There is almost no reason not to come back each time im around this area.

The only thing I would wish they could improve is the welcome amenities for Platinum member, I think they can perform better by giving a little extra than just apples and macaroon. Something different for each different tier customer would mean they really valued us a lot!

Thank you till the next time I am back again!

Room tip: Highest floor or club room
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We loved this hotel - it is located next door to KL Central railway station which provides a number of transport options for you to make your way around KL. The hotel décor is exceptionally appointed and contemporary; rooms are superb as are the very friendly and helpful staff. Check out the great swimming pool, bar and eating options. And take the breakfast option to experience one of the most magnificent buffets anywhere - choices for everyone no matter which country of origin you come from. We accessed the hotel from KL Central having travelled on the KL Express direct from the airport. The hotel is only 5 mins walk from the station - the hotel even offer a luggage service to get to and from the station with notice. Highly recommended for all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Rooms spacious with very good beds and linen, bathrooms well designed with excellent showers and toiletries.
Internet speed was very good.
Food was superb - room service, Prime (steakhouse) ,by the pool and in the executive lounge.
Service throughout was polite and thoughtful.
My daughter loved the pool and the slide.
Taxis plentiful at the front door.
Overall a very good hotel - will definitely recommend and hope to return

Room tip: pay the extra for a suite
Date of stay: April 2017