Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$153
$82
$79
Pullman
$121
Hotels.com
$96
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$131
$100
$85
$77
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
$201
$151
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$80
$75
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$73
$62
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$137
$99
Trip.com
3,002 results
All reviewslatest recipeklia expresskl sentral stationhilton hotelthe club loungespg memberconvenient locationairport trainswimming poolgreat poolpremier roomeasy accesscorner roomlittle indiabusiness tripbuffet breakfastpublic transport
Reviewed February 3, 2013

During check-in, the front desk could not find my profile. After 10 minutes with the assistance of a senior staff, they realized I was a SPG platinum member and not a SPG Gold member.

I was then routed to the Club Lobby @ 33rd level for a check-in.

At the Club Lobby, I was told the room was ready but pending a supervisor to check before they let any guest to the room. Waited for around 30 minutes and I was told the room was still pending the supervisor to check and they offered another room (not at Club floor).

Went to the room and found out that the Internet and Air-Con was not working at all. So it set me wondering what was the "pending Supervisor to check before the guest is allowed to the room" - so did they even check this alternate room they gave to me?

This is not the kind of customer experience I would expect from Le Meridien. I am wondering what would have happened to non SPG guest when as a Platinum member; I am accorded with such bad service.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the WEST so that you will avoid the rising Sun in the morning.
8  Thank VictorLME
LeMeridienKL, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear VictorLME

Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for your feedback, I am very concerned to read that we were not able to identify you as a very return guest to Starwood Hotels. I would appreciate if you could contact me privately so I could check some additional information with you. We certainly appreciate your comments and will work on these areas to improve our guest experience.

Warm Regards

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Located right next to Sentral station, which is a direct shot to KLIA, Le Meridien is very modern, accommodating and with a decent size pool to swim off the jetlag. As an SPG member, I chose to upgrade to the Club rooms on arrival (after saving 50% by pre-paying online). The breakfast buffet and hor d'ourves and drinks in the evening at the club level were of amazing quality.

Room Tip: Make sure you try to get a Club level / king delux room at a minimum - flat screens etc.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienKL, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Neversaidnever

Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur

Good to hear you were able to enjoy one of our special offers and that you opted for a Club room, a little extra and such a huge add on. This is how we like to treat our guests, with great value for money.

I hope you will come back to KL and keep on looking at us as your N1 choice of Hotel.

Trust you had a safe journey back home.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This hotel is ideally placed right above the train station, with direct connections to the airport.

The staff were superbly attentive, the various bars and restuarants were absolutely fantastic - great range of food and drink - the steaks were unbelievable.

The concierge was very pro-active in arranging cars for visits to the various markets, restaurants and night clubs - good knowledge, great service.

My room was a large suite, with more gadgets and TVs than I could possibly use. My laundry was whisked away and returned overnight, everynight. Breakfast was not for the faint-hearted - either in the Le Royal Club Lounge or Latest Recipe, all-day dining.

Room Tip: Aim for a Royal Club room - the added cost brings loads more value - complementary canapes, cocktails, services, etc.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear wilkindubai,

Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you so much for the time taken in sharing your feelings.

Looking forward to welcoming you back wilkindubai.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel is not exactly in the middle of KL's Golden Triangle but it's exactly beside the KL Sentral transport hub, giving you access to the monorail (short walk), light rail, KLIA rail express and Express bus express services. For me, its location is a major plus.
Rooms are a good size and very comfortable with bright clean bathroom and strong showers. I love the pillow selections although the bed felt a bit fragile (it squeaked as you got on it). Cabled internet and Wifi provided (free to me for this stay), charging appears to be on a daily basis, discounted in groups of days. Good selection of free channels on TV if you're thinking of staying in room.
We thoroughly enjoyed breakfast - huge display of Japanese (sushi, rice mix, miso etc), Chinese (soup noodles, stir fried dishes, congee, dim sum, dumplings etc), Indian (roti, thosai, curries etc), Malay (Rendang, Nasi Lemak etc.), Continental, International, cakes, fresh fruit, cheeses, waffle station etc.. puts me and my wife in a great mood each morning to start the day.
We thoroughly recommend this hotel - particularly at around RM300++ per nights stay.

Room Tip: Best value offers obtained from their Facebook page. For me, it was 3 nights for the price of 2, breakfast thrown in and free WiFi.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear hanra san

Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur

Thank you for the summary . Great location indeed and being in the middle of a booming transportation Hub is indeed a real plus. Breakfasts, being the most important meal of the day, I thank you for your kind review on the breakfast and I am sure my Chefs team is very pleased your enjoyed it fully.

And on top of all the above, our pricing remains very affordable as we do have always an offer on the go. Glad you were able to enjoy it.

Trust you will re consider us for your nest trip to KL

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Its takes about 40 minutes to be at the door step of the hotel once you leave KL International Airport. Rooms are well equipped but a tad small compaired to other hotels in the same price range. Won't receommed family travellers or travellers who will need to put in an extra bed. The Gym is shared with Hilton, so its a good size.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienKL, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Dustbusters

Greetings from Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur

Thank you for sharing your recent journey with us. We are indeed located in the key area of KL Sentral, a real transport hub. A breeze away from the airport as you mentioned. In regards to the rooms, we have several categories of rooms, which cam accommodate extra beds and families. In fact we do offer family packages as well as many other promotions.

Do not hesitate to contact the Hotel should you require more details and our teams will be more than happy to assist you.

Once again thank you for your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to show you more of our property on your next journey to KL.

Warm regards,