Grand Millennium hotel is situated in a great location and the staff are very friendly.
The room was awesome, it was clean and smoke free. They have security personal by the elevator which I think is great. The hotel is close to the mall with is right next door and a few minute to the monorail which we use to got to KLCC (twin tower), Central Market, Time Square and KL Sentral. If you want, you can walk to KLCC or Time Square if you prefer a nice walk and in no rush. For food, there are several places which have great food to eat.
The Pavillion Mall which have a food court below, you can find variety of food to eat at a very cheap price or if you like local food you can walk to Jalan Alor (Alor Street)
where you can have a taste of Malay. We were there for four days and was back there for one more day before heading back home.
If we go back, the next thing we want to do is take a day trip to Batu Cave which I heard is a great and also Genting which have a casino and amusement park.
But overall we had a great time in Malay and in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium