Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$90
LeMeridien.com
$201
$150
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$139
$100
$87
$66
Agoda.com
$85
$76
  • Fitness center
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$95
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$68
2,175 results
All reviewsbukit bintangclub roomfahrenheit mallthe pavilion shopping mallwalking distanceexcellent locationgolden trianglebit datedhotel lobbythe heart of the citychecking inbuffet breakfastspacious roomthe executive loungemonorail stationtwin towersdumas
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very central to everything, close to major shopping malls & the foot bridge. Staff at the hotel very friendly and helpful. A bit noisy at night if you are facing the Pavilion side and there is a construction site right next door (Pavilion side) which is noisy during the day, not relaxing sitting at the pool with all the drilling noise, kids didn’t mind.
We arrived in KL and did not seeing a sign with our name on it after requesting a transfer from the hotel we went over to a Grand Millennium representative and asked them to check. I had emailing their reservation team for an airport transfer and received a reply saying it was noted but it was never processed. We were told we had to get a mini bus which was way more expense than a car because we had four suitcases and a buggy. Mini bus was very old and we were unsure if it would make the 1 hour trip. I was not impressed and complained upon check-in. I spoke with the duty manager the following day to follow up my complaint and showed the email sent and the reply received from the hotel. We were offered a complimentary transfer back to the airport as way of compensation, which I was more than happy with.
On entering the hotel the classiness of the lobby said it all. The room was spacious, comfortable. I had expected to get two fold out beds for the kids but the room could not accommodate them. Luckily we had a king size bed so the youngest could sleep in with us. Not ideal after a 15 hour flight, I was told by the hotel that they did not have a room that would have space for two fold out beds and I could book another room if I wished, I did not and made do. I was misled by the website I booked through (not direct with hotel) that said the double deluxe room would have two double beds or a double and two singles beds, not the hotels fault.
While there we stayed on the 11th floor part of which was undergoing renovations, the smell of paint was very over whelming. We left the hotel to explore and returned later in the day they had finished painting but the smell was still quite strong on the floor and there was a fine dust over everything in the corridor. I asked if they could put something in our room to help with the smell as you can’t open the windows and they did. We checked out that night but I wouldn’t have liked to have sleep there with the smell of fresh paint.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear kellyfifi,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and overall ambiance. You will be glad to know that we have addressed these issues with the respective Departments and that there will be improvements in the areas you had mentioned. These feedbacks have helped us tremendously in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings. We look forward to welcoming you back and being of service to you soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights with the missus and we were impressed y the location. It's next to the Paviliion Mall and so eaily connectable to the rest by walking distance.

Love the wifi and had no issues with the speed, the breakfast was a hit/miss as it was high season for the middle eastern guests and some selections went that way.

There are numerous food options in all the malls nearby and the food court in Pavillion has great south east asian selections

The rooms are dated and need a renovation, however the staff are really friendly and professional and the trip was made nice with them serving you.

Room Tip: Pick the side with the even numbers...one side of the hotel is facing a massive construction side and you dont want to be there unless you like looking at huge craters
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Greetings TCritic,

We thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. It is always pleasure to know that our guests enjoy themselves during their stay.

Please come back again whenever you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I booked the room for my mother and myself in a sale so with airfair a and five nights accomadation it was under 2000.00

The hotel it located in a perfect location with the Pavilion to the left and farenhight straight ahead not that there was many shops open in that one

taxis outside front doors which was great to get to the towers which I found the best. And easiest to get around with all you need

The Club executive room was to me a lot smaller as in the pictures so I'd hate to have had a delux room but it was nice

TV was hopeless no station except news the rest static

On arrival nothing was really explained I found out later we could have had three items of clothing cleaned for free but not clear to know which is what I found a lot in kl lack of communication all around kl something I'm not use to when traveling though the hotel service at the door where very helpful thank goodness

The Club room was level 18 and above was really good not once did we have to eat out lol
breakfast choice on your level 18 or on the 1st floor. we did go to the first floor twice then tried the club level which was sufficient with servive every nice

The hotel is large clean all you need loved it

Room Tip: Club executive suite because the photos on the Internet make e rooms look a lot bigger I'd hate to think what the size of rooms are below plus there are many benefits on the club level
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Greetings travelfun4ever,

We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel.

It was with deep regret that we learnt of the unpleasant incident that you have experienced during your last stay with us. Having read your review there was indeed no excuse for the inefficiency show by our team but to extend our most profound apologies for the aggravation caused.

We realize that this experience has marred your impression of the hotel but we hope that you would give us an opportunity to make amends and demonstrate to you that the incident was an exception one.

Once again, we truly appreciate your feedbacks and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Stay well.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lovely property in excellent position. Walkability for all the things a tourist could wish to do on a 7 day KL stay +++. Wonderful position for the free Go-KL bus as well.
Fantastic helpful staff (with the odd exception).
Big comfortable beds, and a VERY grand lobby, excellent for people watching.
I've stayed at 5 different 5 star places in KL over the last couple of years and this is my favourite.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear DrAffable,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your splendid review and your confidence in the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur. It is wonderful to hear that you have nothing but compliments for your recent stay with us. We are heartened that the experience and accompanying benefits have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back and being of service to you soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Only stayed one night on route to Singapore - but just as good as the last time. Check-in easy, staff courteous, rooms clean and great views. Beds comfortable. Breakfast - yummy. Close to everything - shops, restaurants, bars and transport. Will be staying here again (if in KL)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear rigden3,

It is our pleasure to have read your brilliant review. We are glad you had a wonderful stay experience with us and we hope that Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur will be your preferred choice of accommodation for your next visit to Kuala Lumpur. We love to welcome you back and being of service to you soon.

Thank you.