Stayed at the Grand Millennium well worth the money spent. We had two rooms in the club executive suites at a very reasonable price. Advantages are the central location and the use of the club lounge for breakfast.It is a one minute walk to the major shops and the service from staff was brilliant. I would stay there every time as the kids were able to shop and walk around safely. ask about the executive club room where there is breakfast and afternoon snacks and drinks available. We virtually ate for free and this included drinks in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium