This is the third visit in a couple of years . My wife and I had six nights in room 1125 last week. Nice view of the city. excellent room ,furnishings,linnen , bed and service as expected. check in / out was quick and efficient as usual . breakfast and dinner in the Mill . was also excellent, even though it was a full house. staff handled the numbers effortlessly. We have stayed in a number of hotels in this area and have found the Millenium to be far supperior in every way .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium