This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel.
We chose it again as it is extremely good value for the club room and you cannot fault the location. So much shopping is right at your front door.
There was one fault this time and that was the actual club lounge was being renovated during our stay so they had relocated it to the foyer. We weren't informed of this when we made the booking or when we checked it. We only discovered it when we tried to get to the club floor the next morning only to be told it was in the foyer.
The set up was not very good as the lounge is usually a quiet place to relax but being in the foyer of the hotel it was noisey and people were walking throught the lounge even though they didn't stay in a club lounge. Usually you would also get a buffett of food, however this time they brough out the canapes on a stand, which meant no choice and a lot of food was wasted. And the lounge area was not available all day for us to just sit in and have a drink. This was definately disappointing as we were there for my mum's 60th and she had never stayed in club rooms before and it wasn't what we were used to. They weren't exclusive, which is what you pay for.
The rooms are a good size and the staff are also very helpful. The beds though were like sleeping on a rock. Next time we may try somewhere different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium