Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
Ascott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$132
$83
$225
$183
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$96
$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$99
  • Fitness center
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$98
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$119
$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

2,189 results
All reviewsbukit bintangclub roomfahrenheit mallthe pavilion shopping mallwalking distanceexcellent locationgolden trianglebit datedhotel lobbythe heart of the citychecking inbuffet breakfastspacious roomthe executive loungemonorail stationtwin towersdumas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is needless to mention. Bukit Bintang is the heart of the city and the hotel enjoys a fantastic location. However, it goes a lot downhill after that and the hotel pales in comparison to some of the other properties in KL.

The decor of the room is not just old style, but also needs a lot of work to be done- the polishing was pretty ordinary. The bathrooms were strictly average as well, and the service was ordinary.

The gym is alright, and the breakfast is average. The ball room was big and good, but the food we had there was average again.

All in all, nothing to write home about- there are certainly better properties even in Bukit Bintang.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel commands a hefty price per night due to its location relative the shopping center of KL... but that said, its a wanna be 5 star thats going toward 3 star. The quality and cleanliness of this hotel leaves something to be desired.

Everywhere i walked I saw wall damage, bad carpet, stains - in both the halls and rooms.

This hotel is in serious need of a facelift if they want to keep charging their prices, otherwise eventually will realize its a rip off..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Just stayed 5 nights at the Grand Millenium and overall you would have to say it is a lovely 5 star hotel in the best location in Bukit Bintang, the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Nice room, good facilities, lovely breakfast.
I was a little disappointed to arrive and be given a twin bed room on a smoking floor when I booked a king, non smoking, but the place was fully booked and I guess the old first in best dressed rule applied. This was resolved the following day when we were moved to the duly booked room.
I have two problems with this hotel:
1. The beds are extremely firm ( read hard) to the point where we could hardly stand up straight in the morning - but I guess this is a personal preference and some people my like this. The beds are also on rollers, so if you sit up in bed to read the paper, the bed rolls away from the wall.
2. Their Internet service is at best one star with the signal fluctuating from full strength to nothing and dropping out continually. My big gripe however is their internet policy which only allows two computers to be connected per session, which may not be a problem for many people, but was a major drama for me over the 5 days. My wife and I travel with a laptop, iPad and iPhone EACH - that is 6 internet capable devices - and herein lies the problem. Once you log on, that's it, you are locked to those first two units for the 24 hour period and you can't use any other item unless you want to pay again and again. In my case I would have to pay 3 times a day to use all of my devices. Image you both read the news on your iPads in the morning ( quota now used) and you later want to upload some photos off your iPhone to say email your family or use the laptop to log into your office - you can't unless you pay again! My logic is that I can only use one thing at a time, i'm not using 3 times the bandwidth - why do I need to pay over and over when the original device is not being used?
I complained and someone was to ring me back........but I'm still waiting.
Solution : Malones Irish Pub around the corner has free wifi - it's faster than the hotel, has good signal strength, doesn't drop out, and you can have a cold Guinness while you go about your business.
Would I stay at the Grand Millenium again?......probably not. I'll check out the Internet policy of the surrounding hotels first.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Love the location of this. Love the pavillion mall that is like next to the hotel. There's even a Cinema in the mall which is very cheap, RM12! Excellent for young girls like us! We can even watch midnight movie without worrying abt safety! The lobby exceed my expectation. Didn't expect it to look so classy.. boys at the lobby are also very helpful. Always ready to assist you with you luggage. Thanks to mr amirul who helped us with the luggage from check in to check out! .room is also very comfortable. Breakfast at the mills cafe pretty normal. But the manager at the cafe , his name mr fadli(if i not wrong) is so cheerful.. Greeting everyone very cheefully! I think he really shows good example to his staffs. Only that the rest of his staffs shld b a little more approachable. This hotel doesn't dissapoint me!

Room Tip: I love my room that faces pavillion mall. Night view is spectacular, i can even see part of the petronas tower!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I read these reviews, hoping they were wrong.. Got my hopes up. Once you enter the hotel, it looks amazing! Amazing lobby. We checked in expecting the rooms to be amazing as the lobby, however the rooms were old, ugly..... everything. We complained and complained until we checked out from how old and stupid the rooms were!!! Who honestly has beds with wheels?
My opinion is do not stay here for even a night, stop at Park Royal... They're the best!!!

• Stayed: January 2012