This is needless to mention. Bukit Bintang is the heart of the city and the hotel enjoys a fantastic location. However, it goes a lot downhill after that and the hotel pales in comparison to some of the other properties in KL.
The decor of the room is not just old style, but also needs a lot of work to be done- the polishing was pretty ordinary. The bathrooms were strictly average as well, and the service was ordinary.
The gym is alright, and the breakfast is average. The ball room was big and good, but the food we had there was average again.
All in all, nothing to write home about- there are certainly better properties even in Bukit Bintang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium