For just a two night stop in KL, this hotel is well appointed to allow you to travel easily around the city. If it's your first time in KL and you are stopping there en route, you need no more than 2 nights to see the sights and get the feel.
The rooms are modern and comfortable and the hotel is a relaxing break from the bustle of the city outside. Attractions are an easy commute, either on foot or make use of the city metro system. Pay per journey, its easy cheap and regular and Bukit Bintang station is literally outside the hotel. NIghtlife is ok - mainly the shopping centres that surround you. However, do venture round the corner to Jln Alor. The night market has chinese hawker stalls and the food is divine and cheap! All the menu's are pictorial so language is no problem. Satay was a speciality!
The only part of the hotel that I didn't think was in keeping with the overall experience was the spa. It lacked the luxurious feel that many modern hotels provide.
We opted for room only - for a simple breakfast and a chance to have a coffee and plan the day, head over the road to 'The Loaf' select your own freshly baked bread or pastry served warm and a fresh coffee to give you fuel for the day!
I would recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium