We've spent a few days in the hotel before our honeymoon in the Maldives. The location is great, right in the heart of KLCC area, next door to the twin towers, gardens and the shopping centre.
The hotel is classy and luxurious. The rooms are spacious and clean with great views over the Twin towers and gardens. The rooms are becoming a little dated however we were told they would be renovated soon, not that it would stop us from going back even if they weren't!
Breakfast at Mosaic was a great experience, great food and wonderful service.
The service of all staff were faultless. From the moment we arrived, the concierge and reception staff
were attentive and friendly. Thank
You for making our stay so special, we would happily recommend this hotel to family and friends and would not hesitate to stay here again.
Omar & Mel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental