The exceptional service began even when we had just arrived at the hotel. We were greeted with a warm and friendly welcome by the concierge and front desk agent, followed by a fun introduction from the Guest Service Manager, Ms Tania Kawood. She is very friendly and patiently explained each of their facilities in the hotel whilst drove us to our room.
She had prepared all the brochures and information which we might need during our 2 nights trip in KL. After she left our room, my sister was immediately recognize "a sweet treat " from MOKUL. A piece of handwriting welcome note, welcome fruit, and a box of chocolate praline from their Cake Shop. Very personalized.
Let's go back to the room experience. I booked two rooms (1 king bed and 1 twin bed), put the remark if possible we could get a connecting room. Apparently, not only got what we needed, we were given even more. Two spacious connecting rooms with fantastic view to the famous Twin Towers (located at high floor and very comfy bed). By the way, I went to KL with my parents and 2 of my siblings. After traveled all day to the city, it's time for us returned to hotel. And look what have been waiting for us.. We were impressed that an extra-bed has been beautifully put into one of our rooms. It looks like they could read our mind. :)
Not to mention its location is very strategic. Located just next to the famous twin towers, KLCC Suria Mall, Aquaria, and a few minutes walking to the nearest LRT station .
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again in our future trip to KL. Thanks to Tania and team for making our stay a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental