I spend a weekend in the hotel. I enjoyed the location and service but given the price I paid for the room (and being one of the the most expensive hotels in KL), I was disappointed that there is no complimentary internet or a coffee machine. They still provided a kettle with sachets of coffee powder. The rooms look dated and tired as well. Best thing for this hotel were the staff who were very accommodating and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental