Four night stay with my wife.
Plusses: Staff very polite and efficient, enormous and very impressive breakfast spread and the infinity pool overlooking the park is the best hotel pool in KL, bar none. The location is great and if you request a Petronas Tower view then you never tire of pulling back the curtains in the morning.
Minuses: Rooms very comfortable and well appointed but beginning to show their age a little in places although at a casual glance they are fine. Overcharged at Mandarin Grill restaurant (for two bottles of wine when all we had was two glasses) although when pointed out the wine charge removed altogether - good customer service!
In summary, a great city centre hotel where we were well looked after. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental