3,579 results
All reviews wedding planner banquet team pavilion mall petronas towers bukit bintang bedroom apartment pool bar chinese restaurant excellent hotel golden triangle special thanks buffet breakfast the executive lounge shopping centre prince accor concierge
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Was our second stay in this hotel n it was awesome....clean cozy room,fantastic view,friendly staff,great location,we had breakfast included this time and it was a very good breakfast buffet indeed,has a clean pool at 10th floor which my son enjoyed a lot,could improves wifi connection,it was a little bit slow but overall...great place ,will definitely go back

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I booked this hotel for my family and they absolutely loved it. Its right next to Pavillion Shopping Mall which makes it very convenient. The facilities are awesome. The staff were very friendly. The lunch buffet was also very well done.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in KL. My family and I love the comfy bed, the view is lovely (twin towers), room is spacious so my kid can roam around, and the bathroom is the best! The location is right across Pavilion Mall (the best mall in KL). The food in Pavilion's food republic on their basement are much better than the ones on the higher floors. We went to the mall for most meals and loved each of it. Very convenient. But you need to walk about 3 minutes away from the hotel to get to the bridge that connected to Pavilion as the road is one of the busiest in KL (you can't across the street right away). Fortunately, the bridge is also the same bridge that connected to KLCC. So, you can basically walk to aquaria, twin towers, klcc park, and suria klcc without having to walk outside. Which was a big plus for me and my family, because it was hot and the bridge was air conditioned. Don't worry to use your stroller as they provide elevator in the bridge.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I got lucky, being a member of Accor club, I had a chance to choose a room of my preference. I have asked for the room with a Twin Tower view. Have to say, that this is one of the most amazing rooms I have spend time in. Huge king size bed with sun rays waking you up to breathtaking view of the KLCC lined up right in front, half of the walls in the room as actually windows, which gives you 90 degree view from your bed as the room has beautiful curved shape, comfortable office table with leather chair, sofa for guests and view of the Twin Towers even from the bath. Having said so, the food they serve was just great, and even that you may find the old school card elevator and door lock system rather annoying (I know it will sound sick, but believe me, there is no second meaning in following words describing the card system - you actually have to stick the card to a tiny hole where it hardly fits every time you use elevator or enter your room and it doesn't even work sometimes :)
As for breakfast, if you don't find something you like, just ask, they will make it happen for you. Thumbs up, yes, deffo recommended.

Room Tip: 2711 is the one you need to check into :)
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Miki M
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I had a pleasure to stay in both Deluxe Room and one of the Deluxe Executive Rooms and I can highly recommend it. Deluxe Room has a fantastic bathroom with bathtub overlooking Twin Towers through a big window. Executive Rooms have access to lounge with cocktails and cold and hot food. Amenities are very good, quite nice swimming pool with a chilled and relaxed atmosphere in the back, with some greenery. I enjoyed evenings with live music, so I will definitely be back when in KL.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business