I stayed here in the residence 1 bed apartment for 2 1/2 months. I found it comfortable and fairly spacious. The bed was very comfortable with plenty of cupboard space for a long stay.
Despite have full cooking facilities I found the crockery to be too small to be of much use. They really should provide something bigger than a wine glass for example.
There is a reasonable supermarket in the Pavillion shopping center across the road where you can buy most of your groceries. Best though is the small fruit and veg truck that parks at the door every Saturday evening. Field fresh food that generally will stay fresh for a week.
One drawback is the adjacent building work to one side of the residence tower. Although noise is not a problem it definitly spoils the view. Try to get a front facing room or failing that one on the pool side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure. Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and the prestigious Ampang Embassy Row, yet only a short stroll away from the majestic Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and the entertainment hub and shopping district, Bukit Bintang. As Kuala Lumpur's newest upscale Hotel & Residence, the Pullman is designed specially with today's discerning traveller in mind. Providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation and boasting unmatched standards of excellence, friendly and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel And Residence
- Prince Hotel Residence
- Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Prince Hotel