We stayed for 5 nights in Prince hotel (2 adults and 2 grown up children). We had a room with 2 bedrooms (separate bathrooms) and a living room. The amount of space was so much compared to the rooms we had in Singapore during the previous week and we payed half the price in KL compared to Singapore. All in all Prince hotel felt very luxurious with a great breakfast buffet, a nice pool area and good service. We wanted e.g. to go to Batu Caves and asked for help in finding the best means of transportation and got a private driver for 10 EUR/hour. The location of Prince Hotel was also quite good with a mall across the street and Petronas Towers within walking distance. Otherwise we recommend using taxis as crossing streets in KL is very dangerous due to all the Kamikaze drivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure. Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and the prestigious Ampang Embassy Row, yet only a short stroll away from the majestic Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and the entertainment hub and shopping district, Bukit Bintang. As Kuala Lumpur's newest upscale Hotel & Residence, the Pullman is designed specially with today's discerning traveller in mind. Providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation and boasting unmatched standards of excellence, friendly and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel And Residence
- Prince Hotel Residence
- Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Prince Hotel