2,938 results
All reviews shanghai restaurant shook restaurant starhill gallery bukit bintang the executive lounge pavilion mall special thanks junior suite business trip shopping district duty manager food court checking in upon check location is excellent petronas towers velu
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I am very grateful and appreciating what Mr.CHIN in the front desk did for us,
Thank you so much for your great and generous help during our stay in Jw Marriott Kuala Lumpur in 24 January till 26
Room 1620
Really u are great and professional.

Marriott membership: 191708025
Yours;
DOCTOR: AHMED ELHAG

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Jemy C
Ed_Munter, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Jemy C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort taken to share your comments with us and especially appreciate that you remembered and mentioned the names of those associates whom provided excellent service during your visit so that we may recognize and thank them personally for their efforts. We hope that we may welcome you back again in the future and thank you for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Room was great. Especially the bed. Location is also great. There is shopping mall opposite the hotel.
But staff seems doesn't want to work. I can not get into my room so I've called to front desk about 3-4times but no one come and solve the problem. But, some staff walk by my room so I ask him for help. He immediately try checking the door and keycard and then call the technician. I stuck in front of room over 30mins. and one thing, I think the elevator is too slow.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank beefmilk
Ed_Munter, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear beefmilk,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort taken to share your observations with us so that we may take the initiative and opportunity to improve our service. Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience or annoyance caused you during your stay with us. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to demonstrate the improvements in service that your comments have inspired and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

You can’t go wrong at this wonderful hotel
We travel extensively and the service here was world class. We are lucky enough to experience the executive club and the staff there are very professional. Great trip.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sbates1

Dear sbates1,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your comments very much. We hope that we may welcome you back again in the future should your travel plans bring you back to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for your loyalty to our brands and our hotel.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

The JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur is excellent hotel and convenient to access everything the city, the hotel is attached to a luxury shopping mall where the have top brands, in addition it faces the top mall in kuala lumpur, in fact room are excellent, front desk fabulous, restaurants are great.
I urge people to try this great hotel

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Noaimies
Ed_Munter, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear Noaimies,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort taken to share your comments with us and really appreciate your recommendation to our fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Let me start by saying,this Hotel has done an amazing Job of Re Modeling,Granted,It is taking a Few Days longer to Fix the elevator Issues,But the Place is "Alive". The Rooms have been Totally Redone.The Front Desk Staff is very willing to cater to your needs.
2) I stayed at KL Hilton for a week,prior to coming over here,KL Hilton has always been a Favorite of mine,But I wanted to try out the JWM,so I did,The Rooms were great,Leah Roslan took care of a minor Issue of my Shirt being Torn by the Door
Handle very amicably,Azmi(Breakfast) & Amer were very helpful at Shook for Breakfast,even when the Hotel was Packed.
Tricia,Martin 7 Velu at the Lounge did an exceptional Job every single Day.
Even the maid was there for our needs every single Day.
I recommended this JWM to another Friend of mine,He is also a Platinum and staying there now.
I absolutely am Impressed by this JWM.But I am afraid it will not be a Category 3 for long!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MikeShaikh

Dear MikeShaikh,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you had an opportunity to experience our newly renovated rooms. Thank you for remembering and mentioning the names of those associates whom have provided excellent service so that we may recognize and thank them for their efforts. We will share your comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand and our hotel.