I was expecting much less for this much money, but i was pleasantly surprised:
1) great location - right on Pasar Saeni LRT station, easy to find, you don't have to walk in to some dodgy area,
2) hotel is brand new, rooms are nice and clean,
3) personnel is smiley and helpful
4) wifi is free and strong
5) even though on a busy street, we slept perfectly, didn't hear any noise.
There are no amenities such as swimming pool or spa, but for a short stay this hotel is just perfect. Thank you, guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The opening of GEO HOTEL in the heart of central Kuala Lumpur marks the perfect address for the budget conscious travellers whether it is for business trip or for leisure. The strategic location of the hotel makes it to be one of the most seek-after modern hotel for travellers - whether you are driving personal transport, by taxi, using Light Rail Monorail, Train, bus or by foot - to experience the bustling and exciting China Town, the craft and art center in Central Market, Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station, Petronas Twin Tower, KL Tower, Bukit Bintang, Bird Park, Puduraya Station, Jalan Alor, Merdeka Square or the tranquility of National Mosque and the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Kuala Lumpur. Geo Hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk to China Town, Central Market, Kasturi Walk, Pasar Seni LRT Station, Hop On Hop Off bus and the free shuttle GoKL bus station which will bring you to the haven for shoppers. Although it is very close to the main attraction places, the hotel situated outskirt of the points so that our valuable guest can have a good night sleep in our comfortable bedding, facilities and warm hospitalies.The Hotel provides free parking spaces situated at the basement, free Wi Fi internet access at the lobby and every room, free usage of computer station with internet access to our guest, 24-hour reception service and security personnel, luggage storing service and various out-of-courtesy services such as printing airline tickets, etc. The secured key-card system for the lift, the room doors with an electronic service-request in every room for your convenient will indirectly enhance your experience during your stay with us. Pasar Seni LRT station which is situated 50 meters from Geo Hotel entrance is one of the main stop for the major hub such as International Airport, Domestic Airport, the city attractions such as KLCC, Twin Tower, etc. If you are coming from :1. KLIA, you can use the KLIA Express/transit to KL Sentral interchange LRT (Putra Line/Kelana Line) to Pasar Seni LRT station; 2. LCCT - Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) Ekspres/Transit ) to KL Sentral interchange LRT (Putra Line / Kelana Line) to Pasar Seni LRT station; 3. Express coach from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Main Terminal to KL Sentral station interchange LRT (Putra Line / Kelana Line) to Pasar Seni LRT station; 4. SkyBus coach from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) to KL Sentral station interchange LRT (Putra Line / Kelana Line) to Pasar Seni LRT station.For travellers wish to go to the LCCT or International Airport (KLIA), you can choose a few alternatives to reach your destination. The hotel staff can arrange an airport transfer, you take a taxi, ride a bus or you can hop on the KLIA Express from KL Sentral direct to the International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Geo Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.