“Its Veg all the way”

Radhey's Pure Vegetarian
Ranked #1,316 of 4,043 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Radhey's Pure Vegetarian as name implies serves pure vegetarian food sans onion and garlic. We serve food from North and South of India and with a zest of Pizzas and Pasta. Radhey's ensure that ingredients of best qualities are used for cooking. We do not use preservatives, trans fats, additives, MSG and recycled oil. Please visit us to have a taste of pure vegetarian food in hygienic ambiance.
Bengaluru, India
“Its Veg all the way”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

On my visit to KL, choices for Veg running out as I had already visited the main famous Veg restaurants, thought there were no other veggie place. My client said she will take us all to Radhey's. I was a bit concerned as I was told this place do not use Onions and Garlic. Most of the people in my group were non-veggies but they all liked it a lot. The service was excellent and food was great. This is one of the recommended veg restaurants to visit if you are in KL.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Victor_Vij

Jerusalem, Israel
“Vegetarianism.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

After listening about the pure Veg foods, we thought to give it a try. Because, we weren't familiar with such type of food, without any garlic or onion! The foods were so so. The lasagne and Chilli pizza tasted good.Curry wasn't up to the mark but enjoyed the noodles. All over within a short budget, it was a delightful experience.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Ahuva_Tzahala
KL
“Must Try”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Initially, I did not want to go there when I heard 'No onions, No garlic'. I kept saying NO whenever my friends asked me to join them. Finally, one day I agreed to join my friend after so much hesitation.

I even had some light meal before going there because, I did not want to starve as I was strongly believing that the food was going to taste yuck. But, I was totally wrong. Their lasagne, schezwan noodles, paneer-chilli pizza, and their starters were so yummy. They take a bit of time to serve, but it is worth waiting.

Though I love their western menu, I am not a big fan of their gravies / curries, specially paneer items. They only put four cubes of paneer which I believe is not enough for the money we pay. Their naan items are very soft and tasty.

Prices are reasonable.

You MUST try.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Munzi B
Mumbai
“Excellent Pure Veg Restuarant”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I liked everything in Menu for reasons -
a. Pure Veg;
b. Most of the chefs are from Bombay;
c. No onion, No garlic restaurant;

Though the price range is little on higher side, I think the same gets compensated with the quality and service offered.

Strongly recommended for veggies like me..

Visited February 2012
2 Thank ChintanHefa
KL
“Taste that will delight”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Hi All,

I am a practising vegetarian in Malaysia. My family and I are jain and usually dine at Chinese Vegetarian Restaurants as we do not consume onion and garlic either.

When we heard about Radheys, we were nothing but DELIGHTED.

Radheys's pizzas are out of this world. Better than Pizza Hut and Dominos..ANYTIME!

Try their wonderful combo meals as well and some of their drinks like Pinnacoloda is AWESOME.

I would give Radhey's 100 out of 100 :-)

Naina