“Wow!! Marriage of the senses”
Review of Warisan Cafe

Warisan Cafe
Ranked #159 of 4,649 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Warisan Cafe is Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur’s Halal-certified restaurant. It features an open kitchen and buffet dining. Highlighting the flavours of the world, the dishes are a wide selection of Malaysia, Japanese, and Italian specialties, as well as other international cuisines. Also featuring High Tea on weekends, the spread at Warisan Cafe outshines most all-day dining outlets in the city.
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I ate at the Warisan tonight. We had their dinner buffet. They had an AMAZING spread of choices. Malay, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Western...I tried the Malay, Chinese & Indian cuisine and everything was amazing. Then there is the desert area: wow! And the ice cream bar: good luck fitting all that gorgeous food into your tummy! It costs 140 RM per person, but it is so worth it. It's like taking a culinary tour of Malaysia. Try it!! You won't regret it. Oh, they have live music too!

1  Thank Firouzeh1

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The spread of food is very well displayed.The selection of food was good. A good variety of food also.A good way yo enjoy our dinner with family n friends was the ambience n decor.Then the buffet spread was a splendid cuisine.The food was well prepared by the chefs.And the desserts was a super treat for me.Did enjoy the coffee machine though.Good latte n all.Even got to see the chef prepare the shushi.My family had a great time here.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

One of the best cafe in the world.every people can find what can eat and dring in special place.specially in brekfast.was very big pleasure I was there.you can feel different where you been.this kind diversification I didn't see before.personale is 5 star.end serv with pleasure.be in Kuala Lumpur was big pleasure for me.i don't feel I am tourist ,I feel guest.and if make this standard with another city ,here is cheap,clean,wonderfully place.pearl of Asia ....

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We celebrated my Mom's birthday here. When I made the reservation, I informed the hotel this occasion, they offered a complimentary cake for that. Little did we know they will also sang birthday song for her. My mom was really happy and that made the celebration awesome!

The food was good. The service was great. Everything is indeed value for money. Highly recommended for all!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

There is a coffee maker to make your favorite capuccino for breakfast aside from indian, chinese, malaysian and western food. Lunch is also great, the salmon sashimi is fresh. You just need to go around the restaurant as the food location is pretty scattered.