“fun!!”

T-Bowl (Toilet Bowl) Concept Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Brought my family here to eat lunch when they visited me here in KL. They enjoyed the place and the food as well. They especially enjoyed their chocolate ice cream and we took couple of shots with the ice cream.

Unique way of eating. This place are for those people who don't mind eating in front of urinals and sitting and eating on a toilet bowl or mini-bath tub (of course they are clean ;) ).

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Good for a novelty food was lovely seats where toilet bowels . Food served in toilets or baths . But no toilets in the restaurant.

2  Thank mudwash
Reviewed April 12, 2013

For quite some time now I've found great amusement in discovering unique toilets around Australia and the world - I've even coined the term 'Toilography' to describe the series of photos I take whenever I stumble across a charismatic commode.

It was pretty much destined that I'd get word of the T-Bowl Concept Restaurant. I recall finding their website through a Google search a year or so ago, and it really made me wonder how on earth someone could come up with the idea to serve food in a toilet-themed eatery. The existence of such an outlet remained in my mind ever since, and I was lucky enough to fulfil my pilgrimage on a recent visit to the Malaysian capital.

Walk into T-Bowl and you will (expectedly) find a hell of a lot of toilets and bathroom-related accessories for your aesthetic enjoyment within its walls. You literally sit on toilet seats, your table is a basin, your food is served to you in mini toilet bowls, your drinks come in toilet mugs, and there are even urinals, bathtubs and squat toilets that adorn the interior should you feel the wish to sit at / use / pose for a photo alongside them.

As far as the food and service go, they were both enjoyable aspects of the experience and it was a nice gesture to receive a free dessert for checking into the restaurant & posting a pic on Facebook.

The T-Bowl Concept Restaurant really is a place to be experienced. If you ever make it to Kuala Lumpur I encourage you to give it a go even if the idea seems off-putting to you. It's such a different approach to the norm when it comes to presenting food, and I truly believe that we should support entrepreneurs who formulate eccentric ideas like this and go as far as making them a reality.

And you never know: maybe a visit to T-Bowl will lead you to take up a spot of 'Toilography' yourself :)

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Meeting friends here. I am satisfied by the concept. Reasonably cheap foods and drinks, good food, nice ambiance. Unfortunately my friends smells something bad from their kitchen- until today we don't know what smell is that. Looks like a rotten food or something.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I wandered into this place whilst shopping in Sungai wang (third floor right hand side near the waffle place) and was so glad I did.
What a giggle.
I first spotted the toilet (seats) and tables (washbasins with glass).
Then I sat down and opened the menu and it read "Big Poo Rice"....ok now I laughed some more.
Then I ordered (cheesy baked chicken rice with mushrooms) and it came out in a toilet bowl.
Ok enough, I was laughing out loud and sitting on my own, couldn't help it, too funny.
My drink arrived in a toilet cystern (passionfruit bubble tea).
So on a serious note, the food was fabulous. Really really good.
The bubble tea was fabulous too.
I couldn't fit desert in but I was bringing daughter and husband back so would have it then.
We all went back and this time I enjoyed chicken and chicken rice with tumeric sauce, oh wow, it was so good.
Still couldn't fit desert but we wanted the take home ice cream cones (which were plastic toilet bowls haha) so we went back a third time, (they washed them and we were able to take home).
This is a great concept, fun, relaxing, great food and beverage too).
There are 2 sections....a walk in restaurant and the overflow outside section.
The staff were so friendly and helpful and wore like a Janitors uniform.
I think they are happy because they get a smile out of seeing people like us wander in the first time and do nothing but giggle.
Mind you even after our third visit, I still had a smile on my face.
We loved it.