“Tokyo Teppan.. hmnnn ..I like the food !!”
Review of Tokyo Teppan

Tokyo Teppan
Ranked #750 of 4,185 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Japanese
DKI Jakarta
“Tokyo Teppan.. hmnnn ..I like the food !!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Tokyo Don and Tokyo Teppan is side by side restaurant with the same owner and management.. located in 6th floor - Pavillion at Tokyo Street area.
I have ordered the Chicken Boneless Tepanyaki.. the taste is good .. its recommended restaurant to be visited. The food price is also reasonable enough, I only paid the bill around RM 58 for Boneless chicken and Chicken teriyaki don plus 2 hot green tea..

• Visited April 2012

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Service was excellent but the food was only okay”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I really enjoyed the attentiveness of the waiters and waitresses there. So well-mannered and polite and reacts fast despite the big crowd. Food presentation is good. Although my mother's Azuma set tasted good, my oyako don was only so-so and i kinda think that the cook must be thinking that his customers must eat healthily as I could barely taste any salt in mine. Other than that, I think my family enjoyed eating here.

• Visited December 2011
Hobart, Australia
“working together”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This restaurant and Tokyo Teppan are side by side in Tokyo Street of the Pavilion Mall and their kitchens seem to support each other. We were in Tokyo Teppan and ordered sashimi to start with teppanyaki dishes to follow. Sitting at the teppanyaki bar we were able to watch these dishes prepard and cooked while the sashimi was delivered from the Tokyo Don kitchen.

The sashimi was excellent and we would recommend on the strength of the quality of this dish alone..

• Visited November 2011