Smart Hotel Wangsa Maju
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Worldview Grand Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Columbia Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Fan Holiday Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
KL Guest Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Ibiz Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
Hotel Putra KL(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Hotel Grand Maria(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I went to this hotel last month just because they having a cheaper price and available for single room.The air conditional not really functioning, it doesn't cool down the room but the fan is works better than the air conditional. I will never step in this hotel anymore!The bed is just so yucky!!!! Some hair is still remain on the sheet while I first checkin to the hotel.I'm sure they not really clean the room properly.

Besides, I have no skin sensitive case before, but during I staying there, I feel very itchy on my feet and hand then all turns up red. I not even can fall asleep, can't wait to get out from the room quickly! I found there was some tiny bugs under the blanket, I bet the blanket and sheet has never been wash before? Come on! is this a hotel? Why not just be a pet/bug house? I did book for 2 nights room, but due to this room condition, I leave the room on the first day, really can't stay in for another night anymore !

Not only this, there is only 1 outlet for you to plugin. Either you want to watch TV or on the fan or if you need to charge your hp or you need to on your laptop. You can only choose 1 ! Hello? Are you expect guest will bring along extension outlet to the room during the stay? !!!

Don't let the price attract you to stay in this hotel. I bet there are still many others hotels with better condition will having cheaper price too!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo