“A wonderful experience !”

Simply Enak - Food Experiences
Book In Advance
More Info
$71.00*
and up
Kuala Lumpur Food Tour Through Chow Kit
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us share our passion for Delicious Malaysian Food with You!Simply Enak is now operating in Georgetown, Penang! We provide food tours and cultural experiences in the Heritage Zone of Georgetown as well as the outskirts of the city. We also provide tailor-made tours to your liking and requirements. Join our food experiences now by writing to us! Looking forward to eat with you!
Chennai (Madras), India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience !”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I did this food tour with my mom and sister last year . We did a customized tour as we are from India and did not want to sample the local Indian food. Pauline was an excellent guide, she understood our preferences and customized the trip beautifully. We covered a lot of restaurants and sampled a variety of dishes. Its a great way to understand malaysian cusine at its very best
Loved every bit of the tour. Waiting to do another tour very soon

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MA0607

Perth, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Very Professional”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

After experiencing a problem with our first booking for this tour, which was beyond the control of the tour operator, Pauline was extremely professional in her approach to dealing with the situation. Whilst we were very understanding as to the circumstances Pauline insisted on giving us a free tour on our return to KL 12 months later. We thoroughly enjoyed the "Off the Beaten Track" tour and as such felt the need to pay half the normal fee as a compromise. Even better still we got two guides with Mark and Mimi taking us!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank BOOra3
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great food, and an interesting introduction into Malaysian culture.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My partner and I did the "Off the beaten track" tour led by Mark. He provided a great introduction into Malaysian food and culture; we tried some delicious food and was given some insight into the life and people of KL. We had an enjoyable afternoon, Mark gave us some great hints and tips for our further travels, and we got to try things and go to places we might not otherwise have got to do.

I recommend the touras a good foundation for your further eating and travelling around Malaysia!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Catherine S
Legian, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really cool and unusual experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I did this food tour with Pauline and she has been amazing. Really accommodating to my time and my taste, I could see her pleasure to share her knowledge and make me discover new flavors.
She really focus to make me try food who fit my taste (I can't stand spicy neither seafood), but also my profile, as a smoker she had at heart to make me eat and drink detox aliments, explaining their benefits on the body.
A really enjoyable moment to do and I highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you for this afternoon Pauline, I'm sure to call you again if I come back to KL for another food experience :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank surfing_island
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great food, great experience”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The best way to learn about the diversity of food in KL - and taste it all! Guide Mark took us to the excellent Chinese, Malay and Indian place and opened our eyes to dishes we would have never tried without him. Marks knowlegde of and love for food really made this experience an unforgetable one.

All you need is an open mind and an empty stomach!

Visited June 2013