“Very nice”

Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
Ranked #40 of 347 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed July 11, 2014

All new, really clean and nice staff. View at the streets but not noisy. The only noise came from the bathroom near us. Very good room service. The Cucina restaurant had delicious food and nice design. The breakfast was good with food for everyone and many choices. Good price. Nice pool also.
Big gym with all you need. We will come again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Livinia P

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

Thank you so much for your detailed comments on our facilities and services. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here. Your positive comments will only motivate us in delighting all our guests further.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back here in Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Should you require any further enquiries, do drop an email to me at H7962-GM1@accor.com

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Brand new hotel, spacious room and bathroom. Room was clean and modern, which I like.

10 minutes walk to LRT Kerinchi station. Good business hotel, provided your business appointments is within the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TiniKarim

Dear TiniKarim

Reviewed July 9, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean and nicely decorated.enjoyed my stay there, Great shower. Comfortable bed. Short stay but really have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel.. came back for a business stay and will bring my family back again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear presidenz

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I booked the hotel for 3 nights on our way to Penang for this year's summer vacation. We selected an executive room with lounge access and got a spacious room in the 24th floor with a great view over the green outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. The room was neatly clean, room service perfectly attentive, and all the equipment modern and very convenient.

Supreme was the staff at the lounge, top service at the level of a premier restaurant and the food was meeting the same ultimate standards - all this included in the price of the accommodation!

Connection to the airport via KLIA Express was fast via KL Central Station and the LRT network.
My recommendation to the hotel: The hotel access from the LRT station Kenrichi along the Malaysia Telecom Main Tower should be described in the hotel information as it provides a fast way to all major down town Kuala Lumpur highlights, the Petronas Twin Towers included.

For sure, I would never be in doubt when giving my recommendation for this hotel to any visitor to Kuala Lumpur.

Room Tip: Spend the extra money for the lounge, it's a great experience
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Fireworks2015

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

Thank you so much! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here. Your positive comments will only motivate us in delighting all our guests further. Your recommended point will be looked into as well, thank you.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We recently stayed at the Pullman in Bangsar for a three night business trip and the hotel did not disappoint.

The location, however, is not great. You can't walk to where you want to go, you will have to get a cab. The overall location (suburb) is a great location though. Lots of malls, shops, restaurants and coffee shops where you can chill out and have a coffee or a (very expensive) beer.

The hotel rooms are great. Average in size but really great touches. The entire one bathroom wall is glass with a blind if you need to close it. The bed was awesome. They also have a pillow menu - which we didn't use.

Staff is also great and go to lengths to accommodate you. We changed our airport transfer from 4pm to 6am just after midnight, for instance. Great service.

Breakfast is also among the largest and best I've seen anywhere.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear iamquintin

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We recently stayed 1 night. I want to especially complement staff at the front desk on the night of June 9. I did not get his name, he was a slim, tall Malay guy who was very helpful and also an staff at the concierge, an Indian man who attended to us on the morning of June 10. Both staff members were pleasant, helpful to us.
The room we had, had a nice view of the city especially from the bathroom.
Room was sleek and chic.
Some areas for improvement would be the buffet breakfast which should have been replenished. Also noticed that reservation staff need training in customer information, I will be happy to provide details via email to persons in charge.
We also could not change the temperature in the room, as it got hot after some time.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Josephine7777
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear
Josephine7777

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back here in Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Should you wish to share your comments in private, do drop an email to me at H7962-GM1@accor.com.